The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Medieval Fantasy...thing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Hmm I'm still deciding on her power.

Also can you tell me if this is spelt right: Reanna.

I'm not sure Ill check later on Facebook lol.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Well, Psyco, I'm not sure. XD I don't know what you're going for name-wise. Is it supposed to Rihanna like the singer? XD

I'm pretty sure I'm going with female. I hope someone else wants to join too though so the gender ratios can be more or less even.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Send some PMs, Do what we should do and send some to the new people help them get into the site.

As for the name I checked facebook for the right one.
(( You will find I take first names of people I know ))
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:16 pm

I'm working on the OOC as I type. I'm totally OCD though, so it's all formal and stuff. hehe
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I'm nearly done the character. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Tell me if you wont any more info or anything.

This is practically a draft.

Name: Rhiana Burharn

Appearance: She is thin, Curved, Has a medium sized (cough) chest, She is nearly 6 ft tall, She has thick shoulder length brunette hair which has a slight wave/curl in it, She has golden brown/yellow eyes that seem to glow, She has skin that somewhere between pale and tan but not normal.
Attire: For some reason, This day she is wearing camo.

Bio: Her mother died when giving birth to Rhiana, Her father was in the army but was killed on the day of her 19th birthday. She was never really popular at school but the guys liked her for her looks and they would constantly harass her, Giving her life even more stress.

Abilities: She will be able to control metals, She will be able to shape metal and move it, This will allow her to do things like dodge sword strokes with more ease then normal, And eventually break and opponents weapon with ease as long as its a metal.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Kay guyz! OOC is up!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:59 pm

So far so good, Psyco. But I'm iffy on her being able to dodge sword strokes with ease. Other than that..okay.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:16 pm

I put more ease then normal, So by that I mean it will let her bend the sword away from her a bit, And she would kind of sense the metal coming at her.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Okay. I see what you're saying. It works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Fantasy...thing   Medieval Fantasy...thing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Fantasy...thing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2