The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Destiny´s Stigma- Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent
Hatchling
Hatchling
Argent

The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Empty
PostSubject: The Destiny´s Stigma- Series   The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm

So once more I present to you a page of The Destiny´s Stigma, the first one of the series finally appears Very Happy. Missed or jumped the prologue? you can find it Here. Let´s start the action.

---

Chapter 1: Surpassing The Past

Page 1

The day was bright and hot, a kind light passed through the leaves of the trees in the forest, the only sounds heard were the chirping of the birds and the sounds of feet crushing the leaves in the ground, two figures covered by cloaks and hoods were walking between the trees as if they were following a road.

The figures reached a stone that was as high as a tree, after a second watch one could see that they were five rocks together each one over the other, at it´s side was a man
wearing thick animal leather over his clothes and covering his face in a way that only his brown eyes and hair were visible, he waited until the other two reach him without saying anything.

One of cloaked guys took a ball of leather out of his cloths and showed it to the man in leather, he quickly nod and took the ball, after hiding it in his cloths the man moved his hands doing signs to the others after a moments he turned his back to them and start running deeper into the forest.

The man approached a little camp were there were several men and women of different ages, some of them were covering with leathers like him others used pieces of mail over their clothes. The man continue running until he reached a large construction made of rocks.

This castle was built in a way that there weren´t any additional floors, just rooms line up one after the other full of men and women guarding the rooms, it took to the man a long time to cross forty rooms before arriving a round room were there were only five persons, one man noticed him and make a sign to him with his hand.

-Come closer my brother, if you are here “it” is here with you I presume.

The man in leather approached to the man that called him, this man wore an armor made of metal with pieces of leather over his shoulders his height was a little taller than the rest of the Reem men reaching the height 1.78 cm, he had pitch-brown hair with a brown beard and tanned, white skin. This man was Tuon the husband of the queen Cahoran .

The man in leather bowed his head quickly, took out the ball of leather placing it in the hands of Tuon and then ran away in the opposite direction.

Startled Tuon started messing with the ball in his hands while turning to other persons, there were his wife, daughter, son and niece. Cahoran had long blonde hair and light brown colored eyes, she was as tall as her husband, wore the same type of armor as him and showed a kind face, her daughter and son looked as their parents when they were young, wearing the same type of armors like their parents.

The niece looked like her aunt, just that her hair was short and with light brown color, her physical constitution was worked out, she wore a armor like her aunt just that instead of metal it was made of leather, her neck and hands was full of scales. This girl was Atlera the daughter of queen Celeran sister of Cahoran and Suzeran.

Cahoran raised her eyebrows with worrisome, her husband finally stop messing with the ball of leather opening it, inside were four runes written with a strange ink that would be persevered in the leather with the pass of time.

-”We should start now... Suz as troublesome as always, we don´t even know the details”

Cahoran sighed as Tuon laughed in a loud voice.

-”Is better that way, the current status is troublesome she is under constant vigilance and I bet that anyone coming from her place is in the same condition”

-”Yeah... even bringing this took message a lot of work, and a lot of coordination...”

Cahoran lowered her head with worry Atlera walked to her standing at her side quietly.

-”Aunt? Are you ok?” Is something wrong.”

-”Yes... it just hurt me, they have suffered so much and now battles are rising again...”

-”Was it that bad?”

-”In the town where we lived before we turn into the leaders we were five hundred habitants, fifteen were Hiabs...”

Cahoran stop talking the pain sure was great to her, Tuon consoled her with a hug.

-”Well in that case I will be going...”

Atlera turned and started walking to the exit of the room, Cahoran quickly walked to her side showing nothing from her pain in front of the Reems guarding the different rooms, even if she was the leader no one saluted her showing that the respect towards her was beyond words or acts.

-”Are you prepared for this? The travel to Suz place will be long.”

-”I.. I Will be fine...”

-”Be careful your mother tried some....”

-”I know!”

Cahoran stop talking as she look how her niece was getting angry, Celeran was the oldest, the strongest and the most reckless of the sisters. When she was twenty one years old Celeran gave birth to her only daughter, two years later she left her home with some guards implying she had found something, they never saw her after that. Atlera was sent to her aunt´s family hoping that with them she would happy.

Cahoran couldn´t help but smile, Atlera at her eighteen years old was truly her mother´s image. After some time they arrived at the entrance of the castle where both stop, Atlera watched to a side trying to found the correct words Cahoran only put her hands over her niece´s shoulders.

-”Be well Atlera, be your travel be succesful.”

-”I will leave now, peace to you Queen Cahoran.”

Atlera nod to her aunt and moved releasing herself form her aunt´s hands, it was the better that way, showing affection would make her suffer more as she left the castle. After some moments of walking Atlera reached the camp but didn´t enter it, instead she pass at it´s side entering the forest.

For her surprise a bag was hang up in the branch of a tree, after a moment of doubt Atlera took it watching it´s content, it was full of food and a cloak made of leather that could be used as cloak or for a cold night. It was clearly an act from Cahoran towards her niece.

-”Thank you aunt...”

Atlera continue her travel entering more into the forest, knowing that now she was alone in this travel and that her purpose was to pass as another Reem until she reached her aunt´s place.

Last edited by Argent on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny´s Stigma- Series   The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 pm

I'll edit what I think of this story after, but dude... don't you think it's spamming by making one thread for each chapter, when you can just post the next chapter after the first?
Back to top Go down
Argent
Hatchling
Hatchling
Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny´s Stigma- Series   The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Shiva wrote:
I'll edit what I think of this story after, but dude... don't you think it's spamming by making one thread for each chapter, when you can just post the next chapter after the first?
If you put it that way then probably my answer should be yes, but I though that I wasn´t hitting the bumping rules this way, as I didn´t find anything similar in the rules... maybe changing the whole post itslef into a stories portfolio should do the trick?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny´s Stigma- Series   The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Generally how it's done is that big stories can each have their own threads so chapters can be posted individually. Short stories and poems have personal threads for each user. It keeps things organized. You can probably go ahead and make another post for your story, organize all the chapters there, and then we can delete the old threads or just make this the main one or something.
Back to top Go down
Argent
Hatchling
Hatchling
Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny´s Stigma- Series   The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Ok then let´s edit this one to be the Stgma`s series post, that way be avoid creating one more to arrenge my mess, lol, and my bad I apologize I´m too used to throw stories this way and then just creating and Index page to make easy the things for readers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destiny´s Stigma- Series   The Destiny´s Stigma- Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Destiny´s Stigma- Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Archives :: Critique-
Jump to: