The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Cry the good ones for I am here.

Go down 
+4
Odd Todd
Frozen Memory
Night Elf
Thepsycoman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Cry the good ones for I am here. Empty
PostSubject: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Okay, Well this is a big thing for me, I'm not really the type to let people know me.

You may comment but please keep it friendly (I choose that carefully I was going to say nice but friendly is better, Even if being friendly isn't always nice) (( Lies are not friendly but they can be oh so nice..))

Oh god Haven't even written 100 words in I've gone crazy.

Okay so in this I am going to write some ideas about a story I have stuck in my head, I might make a couple character skeletons for them and things..
I will put a bit about myself in and yeah do the normal...

Actually I kind of feel like doing a skeleton for myself (Mental) and if anyone wants to ask anything feel free.

Name: Liam

Favorite numbers: 2, 5, 12, 666.
Favorite colours: Red, Black, Gold.
Favorite eye colour: Ice blue
My eye colour: Grey blue =[

Yeah I'm already over that.

Lately:

Its youth week for all who don't know, I am part of my towns youth council and so this is a big and busy week for me, Mind you easter was bigger, Went up to Brisbane for my brothers and sister in laws 21st party. It was the first time in ages that my brother, My two sisters and me were in the same place at the same time, I got to see my niece and my Nephew... Also fun my niece is 1 and my nephew is 2...

My laptop charger broke, I'm not liking that. It is a mac and was the fastest computer in the house, Also willing to say the best computer in the house. My current computer is a Compaq, I'm willing to say its the worst computer in the house, Even worse then my mums 50000 year old thing (Around 5 years old I think).

Now that is something weird that has happened to me of late, Time no longer means a thing to me, I remember something that happened an hour ago as if it happened a year ago.... Meh what is the difference, The past is the past what is the point of resorting it if its already gone. Like having a full on party for a dead man.... Pointless.

Well that is enough for now, Before I make someone kill themselves with my cheerful mood.... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Ah, I like grey blue eye colors. Hey! On the bright side, you don't sound anymore crazy than me!!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:20 pm

They aren't that good.

-_- I wont a second opinion........
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Awe. I am sorry about your charger! I like gray blue eyes to. My brother and I have gray blue. Pfft. What's normal. If you call yourself normal, you're insane. If you know you're crazy, you're just crazy. Win, win situation right there lol.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Lol don't be sorry lol, I know I'm crazy I just don't know to what extent.

Yesterday I don't know why but I must of been in one of those "Death to the world" kinda moods because all I did was rant, Mind you I'm feeling much better today. Oh and the second opinion thing was a joke....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:04 am

Okay time for me to do another post.

Right now I am sitting in bed cursing my parents for wanting me to sleep at normal times on my extended weekend. Oh well they are a sleep and I am sitting typing this.

As of late I have not been very cheerful, In fact I have been thinking a lot about how much we are screwing up the world.
Seeming to confirm this was the news, Okay it was actually sixty minutes which is like an unofficial news program.
Yeah so here it is telling us how now if there is Gas under anyones property the Gas companies get all the rights, Yeah I know this is going on in america but come on australia at the rate they are going with all this crap is going to look like one huge slum after 20 years of this.

Something needs to be done, The common person has no rights when it comes up to them vs the big guys. And if we get no rights the environment gets -x[Insert astronomically large number here] rights.

The thing is its all the old people who just wont to get as rich as they can so their great grandkids can afford to be on the shuttles to another planet when we destroy this one, They don't seem to realize if they live as simply wealthy or simply normal people we wont need to abandon earth.

But it will be us the normal and younger people who are likely here to watch the world dieing at our feat, It will ether be us, Our children and our great grandchildren or minus us and add another great to the list.

That is my rant for today thank you, Tomorrows topic will be school and assignments.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

I really feel like a fantasy one on one.... Anyone interested???
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:32 am

Hmm so wish half yearly exams would go and #%@&$% die. It is really annoying....

Also I think I know something the site is missing, Yeah so we have: Roleplays, General creative writhing, Roleplaying, Art and poetry... But we don't have... Wait for it.... Script writing.... It has another name that a cant think of but meh....

Also I am getting stressed out with assignments, I don't know how to fit them in with my love of writhing and my social life... And by social life I mean family, I can hardly do anything done because of family let alone friends as well.

Honestly I go up to see my brother who I hardly ever see, And my really really awesome nephew, And then while I am up there for my brothers 21st party I get in trouble at school for not doing assignments, Assignments of all things.... In my own freaken time... It is wrong, It should be banned......

Yep I am done.....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 am

Hmm seems I have scared everyone off. Well time to scare them more.

I was just on roleplay gateway and roleplaying in chat at the gambits bar.

I will start from the beginning.

A couple of days ago I was roleplaying when my character got in a fight with GreatOldOne(Words I cant remember)'s Character. His character wanted to control the underworld through some artifact called hellgate, Since my character was a daughter of Satan she didn't want this to happen and so the fight started.

So far so good.

A couple minutes pass and I have to leave. Now when that happens decent people give the other person a chance to leave, True?. Yeah well he didn't he just kept going which ment that I had to go a bit overboard in order to get out of the fight. Overboard equals five demons and five angels working together to, Not kill, Not injure but just let my character leave.

For this I was called a god mode-ing person by Sonata and OldOne.

Now today I go in to chat and notice OldOne, I have forgiven him and held no grudge on his character, I simply wanted to roleplay. Now the first thing I do his character jumps in and fucks me around. Luckily the person I was interacting with ignored him and so did I. Actually everyone agreed with me that the way he killed my attack was un-logical and stupid.

Once again I forgive, Me and the other person have a good fight, Very even and with both of us satisfied.. Kinda. Well then while our characters magics are combined ((Long story)) he charges at the other persons character wanting to take her into a demon realm. My character is the son of the devil so when this happens the linked magics bring him along. I say that the demons wandering the realm come up to Alan because he is hurt and their prince.

This triggers a debate on my character with me trying to tell people that it doesn't have to be biblically or mythically correct because it came from my imagination. That works out well enough and we have a friendly talk about Satan and meanings and all that.

Well then OldOne posts something that was something like this.
" X character had created this realm ((although he had only originally said he would take her to the demon realms)) and the beasts within it were loyal to him" He continued to Auto hit god mode me by saying this "The demons converged onto Alan ripping him to bits and out of that realm and back onto the cold and normal floor of the gambits kitchen."

Now I replied with this: "Ignores the auto hit god mode made by X's writer and continues to be wounded in the middle of the bunch of demons."
Yeah I know I am evil I broke the forth wall. meh.

Then that makes the until then small OOC argument grow oversize so that I get pissed off. And then He calls me a retarded dumb ass before trying to blame the whole thing on me. He then leaves, Leaving me there with my blood boiling continuing to go off at thin air. His friends then tell me I should stop talking about him behind his back. I tell them to get stuffed and that he was the one who pissed off, I also added that I would say all of what I was saying in front of him.

Yeah so I am really pissed off. He is one of those stupid idiots who take things done in IC personally...... ERR....

Oh and he harasses me about my character, I am honestly thinking of talking to Remous about this, Well at least if it continues.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Ugh, that's why I never have, nor would ever, chat roleplay. ><

They sound totally lame.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 pm

The thing is, When the a--holes go away it can be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 am

Omg so confused today..... Oh and life is unfair.... F you life.
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

Well that sucks. Some people are just idiots. Sigh.

I am sorry the world isn't fair.

And.... I'll take you up on that fantasy one on one offer.

(Yeah kind of jumped around in this message...)
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Lol it is okay, My mind is so jumpy that I can keep up lol.

Um just wondering have you read the Percy Jackson books?
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm

No I have not. I saw the movie Lightning Thief though. That was kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Well I am thinking of using that kinda theme. Like half bloods and myths and all that. Maybe our characters can have a power that could destroy gods?
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 am

ooh. That sounds interesting. My character will probably be a gorgon. I love the Hydra XD. And Medusa, but I'd probably go with some kind of human hybrid of a human and Hydra thing. I'll think of some myth. I would be interested. Also, I am sorry I haven't been on. Kevin is a computer hog and things got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am

Oh and by a power which could destroy gods I mean like a subconscious thing of no power to anything but the gods or immortals or something. Also I was thinking both our characters contain it but it can only be used through a certain mythical item which will happen to lie in the throne room of Olympus.

Maybe to make it even harder the item was split in three, One to create the master bolt (Zeus' symbol of power), The trident (Poseidon's symbol) and the helm of darkness (Hades' symbol). I dunno we can see depending on how powerful our characters are. Smile

Last edited by Thepsycoman on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Help!! I spelt helm help.)
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Sounds cool to me. I have no problems with it. So to get this straight, I am a little tired, our two characters have this certain subconscious power that could destroy the Gods or the immortals, but they have to use it through one of those symbols? Our characters will have to hate the Gods for that. I already have my character worked out in that regard. Were you going to play like the 'son of Zeus' or something? (I said Zeus just as an example.)
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 am

Actually Hades.

Zeus, Poseidon and Hades made an agreement to not have children with mortals, Both Zeus and Poseidon broke this agreement. This time Hades has as well and it could turn into a war.

The reason it could start a war is that Hades did not have a single child but twins, There is a prophecy that says that twins of one of the big three will be the end of the gods.

And so they order Hades to kill his children and he refuses, The other gods go off their heads and end up killing one of the twins. And the power that the dead twin had will have traveled to your character for some reason I personally have no clue about.

Yeah I will work more out with you later.
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Okay cool. This sounds pretty cool. So do we need character sheets? Do our characters know each other from the get go, or do they run into each other?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

Okay Umm not sure.

Anyway do you mind if we start this in about two weeks? My parents have just told me we are going away for a week when the holidays start, Which will be on saturday.

On a side note, I just got an awesome game called: Plants vs Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Plants vs. Zombies? Sounds cool XD Hope you have fun playing that and going on your trip. I don't mind starting when you get back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm

This is the funnyest facebook status I have seen in ages.

Quote :
who lives in a pineapple under the sea, sponge-bob square pants,
who died in the ocean because of bp, sponge-bob square pants!
Ha! how doe's B.P feel now LOL
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:26 pm

That amused me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cry the good ones for I am here.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Archives :: Critique-
Jump to: