The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Canticle in Binary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Canticle in Binary Empty
PostSubject: Canticle in Binary   Canticle in Binary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Arguably, Tokyo is the place for technology. Actually, they have so many gadgets they appear to be scraping the bottom of the barrel. A collar that translates your dogs barks anyone? Maybe even a toilet with ten different flush settings? There's even realistic human robots that apparently will continue to unsettle those who are waiting for the robotic uprising with a fallout shelter and a shotgun. There are plenty of Japanese temples with that traditional air. Even with the McDonalds on site. But the city lights up like a gaudy Christmas tree. All colours of the neon spectrum, even ones that move. TV screens in the sides of buildings and even in peoples' hands. Their all talking about the latest story, over an over. It's a brilliant freak-show for the media the world over to leap on.

A woman is chatting to another woman outside a small coffee place. It seemed they were old school friends, they wanted to catch up. It was fine until one received a text message. Somehow the woman that had lived in the city for at least three months froze. She was repeating the same phrase in Japanese over and over in exactly the same why. Down to the movements of her face. It was like watching a CD skip. Again and again the Japanese for "Will not cease" and "Till we have built" came out of her mouth in the same way each time. According to reports, her head slumped forwards, her jaw hung as open as possible but pushed to the side. As she was pulled away in the ambulance, it was noticed that the woman would blink with one eye three times more often than the other. Even the walk looked like she was looking for one movement in her brain but found another in its place. Her arm was caught in a strange hula wave while caught on the floor, twitching.

What a place, huh?

Notes

I don't care about the species of character put forwards by anyone. Anything goes within reason but the abilities of a character are under scrutiny. Just so I can weed out God-mod and Power-mod characters. They have to have a weakness, no matter. That can be as hidden as you like but it has to be the end all of your character.

Usual rules: Be nice, don't insult people, blah blah...

Name:

Brief History:

Race:

Appearence:

Personality:

Abilities/Skills:
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Canticle in Binary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canticle in Binary   Canticle in Binary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 pm

You still doing this one Tyro.

Just making sure so I don't waste my time making a useless character.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Canticle in Binary Empty
PostSubject: !   Canticle in Binary Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Yes! Yes! Go! Make character! Bring me more! More!

Sorry...I wasn't expecting a reply after so long. I'll go rustle up some attention.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Canticle in Binary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canticle in Binary   Canticle in Binary Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Okay Ill start making my Character Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canticle in Binary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canticle in Binary   Canticle in Binary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canticle in Binary
Page 1 of 1