The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 am

Niiice. Now I'm going to try and figure out what animal that is.....err...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:02 am

It's based on a chinchilla, apparently.

'NOTHER DRAWING

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Zakoutfit

well hello Zakuro I have not drawn you in forever

Tried to find Vocaloid song, got distracted by seeing several similar outfits over time, referenced a picture for the pose, and now I'll probably get behind on work. And I need to redo her arm entirely, probably.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 pm

I really like it! The perspective on the arm is awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Ahh, it is a bit off. There should be more of a size difference between where her arm meets her shoulder and where it ends at her wrist. Still, I'm glad to know I'm going in the right direction. :3
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Syl that's amazing! I really like the depth in your characters positioning.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks. :3 I've actually improved it since then and it's waaaaay better, but I don't want to post anymore WIPs so it'll just have to wait until it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:17 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Srequestcopy

I was going to do more with this, but I had a self-esteem crisis when I was halfway through the inking and it basically removed my ability to care.

I'm going to work on some personal things before I forget how to draw and melt into a puddle of angst.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 am

Its really good. I just don't recognize the character.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 am

It's a request, so it's a character of the person who requested it. :I
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 am

Two uploads today. One is cheerful, one is less so.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Zakoutfit

First, the inks to the Zak drawing. I fixed up the perspective and it is much nicer. I also am actually halfway done with the coloring, which is kind of a chore. :U But I love it somehow.

The second is emo and also rather large so I'll just give a link to it:

http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2454913/
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Bluek

Done. I don't want to look at it anymore.

Tried a couple different things. One of those things would be making Zakuro look more Asian. She's half-Japanese, but since I didn't decide that for a rather long time after her original design, I have to actually work on it a bit. I have no idea if I have succeeded.

Also wrote her name in hiragana on the necklace because why not. I hope it's correct. When I tried to look it up, I got two sites that told me that it was that and the rest of them were websites about Tokyo Mew Mew.

I forgot to add shadows. I don't care anymore. Never mind, I went back and added shadows because I knew it would bother me for the rest of the night if I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:20 am

Looking good. Nice job. Professional looking too.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 am

Looks amazing. I am officially jealous of your coloring. Do you freehand that with a tablet, or block in certain colors?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 am

I'm not sure what you mean. Everything is done with a tablet, yeah. I paint in the flat colors and then make 23984732 layers to do all the shading and highlighting, because I want it to be easy to fix if I make a mistake. .__.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 am

Not sure how to explain what I mean, but you answered the question anyway.

My friends usually just use their tablets when they color, but my brother prefers a mouse and the pen tool; he uses it to block in certain colors. :p
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 am

Ahh. I'm actually no good with pen tools, ever. XD Almost everything I do is by the average paintbrush tool (though it is called a pen tool in SAI). Though I did find a way to cheat and automatically fill spaces with color, but I don't want to do that for much more than comics.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:50 pm

I was messing around with this Flash Pony Maker. Weirdly, I managed to find hair that matched my own reasonably well.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Tyro_the_pony_by_tyrothefox-d4gebhp

If your bored too: You can go here.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Has it really been a month since I put anything up?

whoops

uh well I guess I'll just flood it all now

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Trololole

Long story short, I'm really into Homestuck now. .__.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Elie

Secret Santa gift for somebody on SA. None of the references were in color, so I did it in monochrome. It was actually pretty fun working in black and white for once.

And now for a series of terrible five-minute comics:

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Thelword

The next two are linked due to gratuitous use of swearing. Because I find it funny and too bad for everyone else.

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2460673/
http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2460550/
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Minecraftuj

I found a Portal texture pack yesterday and I've been trying to build Aperture Laboratories since then.

Before finding the texture pack, I built an automatic egg harvester for my chickens, and this was apparently enough to make me think that I can build Portal-inspired traps and puzzles. We'll see.

I am so cheating by drawing hair

Also, these dumb comics are sorta fun. I might just keep doing them.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:34 pm

COMIX

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2463239/

(Link because it's long and also swearing I guess)

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Dragonagedoodles

And basically I got Dragon Age II for Christmas, but I don't have an Xbox in Tacoma so I DID NOT get enough time to play it at all. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 am

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Sorryfenris

Depicted: Fenris, Tevinter elf; Syldoran, hack artist proving herself incapable of drawing anything more than doodles of Tevinter elves
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

art art art art art

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Swordid2

Needed a new art ID. There's a musical version here.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Joeyfinal

Sketch of Joey in a medieval/fantasy outfit. Sort of his "final" one. LEVEL UP

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Argumentz

Now Damien's yelling at Joey oh no

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Blueandgreen

This was inspired by one thing and become another and I don't really know what I'm doing.

While I'm here, I also have a Tumblr now. I seem more apt to dump my sketchy things there and I reblog all the nerdy things ever.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 pm

It's got a Master Sword in it. It's several shades of awesome by just being. And then you added fantastic music over the top. I should look into these Layton games when we've caught up with the Japanese.

Now, I'm going to let you in on a secret here. I've been looking into making a game. It's going to be built out of the Java version of MUGEN (hopefully) so it's going to be a fighter that'll even run on Mac and Linux computers. And I'm going to try to fill it with as many RP characters as I possibly can with a story mode that utilises as many of them as possible.

Now, I keep imaging and kind of liking the idea of that thing where the developer has a cameo in the game. Like the Final Fantasy team turning up in number IV. Seeing as that developer was me, I thought I'd basically make the ridiculous 'Cyber Mage' from Dr Bullet's RP that's still not gotten off the ground. So, it' be fighting with my trusty laptop - Henry.

But then I thought of that picture you had. You know, the one with the Digipad in green? I thought it would be awesome if you as a fighter would attack by drawing and slashing on the surface of the pad, summoning strikes on the enemy with the power of photoshop.

And then there's the version of you in shades and a Master Sword. You'd be, as a friend once said, "rape on legs". The game might crash from awesome.

I also thought of an idea knicked from Scott Pilgrim. We both play instruments, right? Why not use them as weapons in the same way as the fight against the twins in the film?

Just ideas. I'll try and get a very early Alpha version up here soon. It's super basic at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Haha. I'm pretty much a loser, but I like the idea of being awesome enough to crash a game. XD

And yes, definitely look into Layton games if you like puzzles and pretty animation.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Might be an idea. Animation'll be fun for all the characters with tails. Or anything...

So, would you mind if I make a Syldoran character for the Beta, when I can?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: