The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:14 am

I guess us younglings today all start our art with the anime style.. then we either become awesome or learn that we're not asian and get our own style. I really like your style. I sadly haven't found my true style yet.. but maybe I will maybe I wont. For now I'm content with art trading for fun and not for serious business.
Maybe when everything stops being so conflicting and confusing IRL I can get into my artwork hardcore like I used too.. who knows.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 am

Heh, anime is hard to become awesome in anymore. Not many people actually take it and try to make a style out of it anymore. >3>; A select few do but they're hard to find.

But thanks. :3 I'm sure you'll be able to buckle down and get your own style working soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 pm

And then there's this thing.

Linking it due to gore. Blood and hearts and intestines and stuff. :>

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2170703/

I'm currently making a character sheet for him. :3
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm

haha XD I don't know if it is just me, but that title reminded me of Charlie the unicorn thing. If that was a reference, then brilliant. If not, oops.

As for the actual picture I think it looks cool. Aimed for gore, got gore. He looks perfectly insane. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Insanity is just so delightfully fun, don't you think? :3

Anyway, I was indeed making a bit of a Charlie reference there. Glad ya caught it.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Most of the times I manage to. Sometimes it goes way over my head and then I wonder how I missed it. Keep up the good art! It makes for good eye candy.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 pm

c: I'll make sure to do that.

And something else.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 FFFFFF-

Venting my frustration with SA front page workings. c: Which came up especially after my one journal made front page for no reason whatsoever.

I love anime and all, but it gets really old when nothing but anime gets front page, and it can be just a five-minute WIP of yaoi and people will love it. Nobody even tries to make their own style of anime anymore and BLAH BLAH BLAH

STRAIGHT LINE FAILURE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T TAKE MUCH TIME ON THESE THINGS

[/emowhiningandcapslockabuse]
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 pm

lol XDDD That was great. Good laugh. I think you are great artist sweet heart! I am sure you'll get recognized soon ^.~ We all have our up and downs. Something similiar actually happened to me when I was writing for the school newspaper. I just threw something together and I ended up getting front page. I guess what I meant with that story was this: draw something you want. You may not think it is the best, but you may hit the target without realizing you aimed your arrow.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Heh, well, I do draw for myself. But it would be nice for some recognition otherwise.

Bah, me and my ego. XD Thanks, though, glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm

I like the fun and random stuff like that. I need something to laugh about. My writing is so morbid lately. Thanks for upliftingmy mood honey! ^.~
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Everyone needs a healthy balance of morbidity and comedy. :3 Seems my comic is doing its job.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 ScreenHunter_03Nov121739

Actually a young Cain. :>

More screwing around on AG. There was no one there today. Except for some guy who claimed he knew me from SA and then magically fixed my MSN. >3>

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 ScreenHunter_04Nov121854

"I'm sorry Colonel, could you say that again? I can't hear you over how awesome I'm being."

Originally drew this on a biology test. Fun fact for ya.

Screwing around on ArtGrounds. So no shading or awesome. And also image quality is failtastic because resizing the screen shot did not work too well.

BUT I DREW THIS WHOLE DAMN THING WITH A TOUCH PAD. >D THAT IS A WIN, SIRS AND GENTLELADIES.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 pm

I think it looks cool lol. I am not much of an art critic, so all I can say is awesome job honey! lol. My brain is fried. Don't mind me.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Heh, well thanks. :3

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 THEENDISNIGHfinished

Part of a slightly old doodle war I had with someone. She colored it and added text, but the words were mine and the facial expression makes it all awesome anyway. :3
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Lovestruck

His eyes are a little screwed and my attempts at making it look like he was sitting at a restaurant booth failed spectacularly but I trieeed.

Thinking about a recent romance roleplay I'm using him for. And maybe one day I'll officially decide to stop changing his stupid hairstyle.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 ThanksgivingVacationDayOne

I have five days of vacation and I don't know what to do at all. I
figured I'd attempt to chronicle interesting parts of my day. It'll at
the very least be good practice for forcing myself to get things done
on a deadline; I'm a major procrastinator on everything and very rarely
finish the comics I start, so I'm hoping this will teach me something.

No guarantees.

-----

So yeah.

This was an effin' weird dream.

I hope it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Day two of vacation. Would have have it up yesterday but Photobucket was being a jerk. Now Paint Shop Pro is being a jerk so I can't scan day three. Damn it, technology.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 ThanksgivingVacationDayTwo

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Moz-screenshotFun times for all.

I really, really hate it when people are stomach-sick. If I feel
nauseous at all, I start getting all nervous that I'm going to throw
up, which makes me feel worse, and blaaahh. Irrational fear, I know,
but . . . egh.

This comic sucks more because I didn't have all day to work on it. I was at Grandma's. :v
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Again, this is yesterday. Paint Shop Pro was being a jerk. It's like the world does not want me to upload on time.

*works on today's now*

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 ThanksgivingVacationDayThree

I really hate it when that happens in Pokemon. It's insanity-inducing.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I wish I drew all the time like you. Well, in comparison, I only doodle occasionally during class and everyone goes "Hey is that SASGUAY FROM NARUTARD?!"

...no, I think not.

Make more comics, they're entertaining :3

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Ha, well, it takes practice. ^^; When I first started drawing, it was all absolutely wretched.

I really hate when people automatically associate cartoons with Naruto anymore. I admit my style is anime-influenced in some points now, but it gets really old when people say "oh well u must lik nah-roo-two then or wutevr" when they look at a cartoon that has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Also, I don't really like Naruto.

Raaaant.

'Kay. I'll make more. c: Making them is fun.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:02 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 ThanksgivingVacationDayFour

Highlight of my vacation, although not having a car or anywhere I really need to go kinda takes the fun out of it.

The first thing I did was go to Rosauer's and buy a Rockstar, which turned out to taste a lot better because I went out of my way on my first drive by myself to go get it.

Maybe one day I'll learn how to properly draw hands. The world will never know.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm

This one might be slightly more controversial, or something, so I'll just link to where it's hosted on SA so you all can have the long explanation and everything without me having to copy-paste it here and take up lots and lots of space.

c:

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2183065/
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 pm

"Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able, nor willing? Then why call him a god."

-Epicurus

I am an Atheist, lol.

Yay for non-believers. I've been pissing off devout Catholics in my school since 2001.

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Yeah! >D

I generally try to keep it to myself riiight up until someone bugs me about it. Then I unleash hell.

Atheism is fun in a school where being one gets you socially outcast. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm

You got that right-

Me at age 7: Who's God?
*glares*

Me at age 10: Didn't you all just make him up at one point?

Me at age 13: *Epicurus quote*

Me now: *smartass comment*

The responses range from stares and glares to threats and cracking knuckles.

§
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: