A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 am

Synnara stood up slowly after Dacre, smiling at his complement. It was true she liked to help people, but that had been her job. No one before had thought to thank her for doing what was expected of her.

She looked up as Leonardo came in, eyes slightly wide. She still wasn't used to how silently these people moved - it really was a bit unnerving. She shook her head, determinded not to let anyone know that she had been caught off guard.

"The elves, they will have already been put on alert," she admitted. "I myself was ment to be looking for whatever was killing our animals. Moving, it would be a good idea."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Dacre sighed and rubbed his head. Great. They were moving. He wondered where they were going to go now. No matter where they went, they'd still have to keep moving and hide themselves in the shadow. How did Leonardo do it? How did he go around every night and 'live' like this? He was new and he already wanted to slit his own throat. Control. Maybe that was the control he was talking about.

"Where are we going to go?" he asked Leo. The older vampire didn't seem in the least concerned about where their journey was going.

"Somewhere. Anywhere but here."

"That was helpful," Dacre said sarcastically.

"You're welcome," he beamed. "Now stop stalling." Leo turned on his heels and started to walk back out into the cold, yet refreshing night air. Once the other two were behind him, he asked, "Which direction do you want to go to? I don't mind. I've to quite a few places now."

(Sorry it is short)

Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:12 am

Synnara followed Leo into the open air, wrapping her cloak around herself as a sudden gust of wind brought a chill. She looked up at the night sky, planning on consulting the stars for guidance. She hesitated as she saw that the sky was completely black - every hint of light blocked out by thick dark clouds.

"A bad omen," she muttered under her breath. Louder she added, "We should head East. I have never been past the human city. There is still much to see, for me."

A lone wolf cried in the distance. Synnara closed her eyes, listening to his sad song. "There are hunters coming from the East," she amended, "So then, perhaps South?" She looked to Dacre to see what he thought.

((You need to stop apologizing for silly things, mon amour. xD ))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Sun May 02, 2010 2:29 pm

(lol I almost apologized for apologizing XD. I can't help it! I say it a lot to people XP)

Leo sniffed the air and tried to gauge the distance to any predator. He heard the wolf's cry and he tilted his head listening. The elf was right. Hunters were on their way from the east. The city was in the west. He had been north recently so south seemed to be the only real option for them at the moment. He gave a nod to the elf and headed south. He hadn't gone south for at least a century. He wondered how much things had changed.

Dace followed along behind silently. Anywhere was better than here. Just like Leo said. Maybe if he was able to get away from this place, he would be able to cope better and he wouldn't see familiar faces. It would only bring out the pain more if they saw him the way he was now. "South? I guess that's fine," he added. Leo had already seemed to decide where they were going.

"Have you been south before?" Dacre asked Synnara.

Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Synnara shook her head.

"If I have, I don't remember it. I was brought to my village when I was young. I'm not really sure where I came from. I've never been farther than the Mountain's Edge, though. The only time I left the village at all was on Healer business."

She smiled as she looked back to Dacre.

"How about you? Are you from this area?" She didn't realize until the words were out of her mouth that they might be hurtful. After all, he had been forced to leave everything he knew behind. Perhaps reminiscing about his past was not the best way to take his mind off of that mater.

(xD No worries. I do the same thing. lol)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 pm

"Ah. I see. Understandable if you don't remember since you were a kid." Dacre paused a moment at her question. He might as well answer. He sighed and rubbed his head. "I am from around here. I lived a little more south, but if we are going past the area, then no. I haven't really gone too far. I wasn't much for exploring and seeking the secrets of the world."

Leo paused in mid step and glanced to the side. Something was wrong. He tilted his head up and sniffed the air much like a hunting dog would have on the trail of some rabbit. He stood as still as he could and tried to pin point the off feeling. He through his hand up slowly to hush the fledgling and the elf. IF they continued walking and talking, he couldn't concentrate on the other noises.

He eyes narrowed and he looked all around them until he finally realized what it was. His eyes widened in surprise. "Run!" he called out ran at a tree and leaped off of it and landed on a tree branch, his eyes pin pointed on a certain area. His nails extended into claws and his blue hues turned into golden orbs. He barred his fangs and snarled. Somehow, hunters had spotted them and it was time to go on the defensive. If he held the hunters off long enough, Dacre and Synnara could get away.

Dacre froze when Leo did and tried to figure out why he had stopped. He didn't dare say anything to him though. Leo wasn't very good with answering questions sometimes. At the command, Dacre panicked for a moment. Run? Why did they have to run? What was wrong? A million questions ran through his head but he didn't have time to ask. He picked up Synnara in his arms and darted forward and left Leo behind. He felt bad for it. If there was some danger, as it seemed there was, Leo was alone.

Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Synnara gasped as her feet were suddenly swept out from underneath her. Before she could protest, Dacre was sprinting away from his mentor. As the trees raced past her she twisted in his arms, trying to keep an eye on Leo. She could make out several forms encircling him before they disappeared from view.

"Shouldn't we help him?" She exclaimed, "They have him out numbered!"

The words had barely left her lips as she saw shadows flicker through the trees behind them. A knot of apprehension formed in her throat. Dacre was moving at a decent speed, but somehow they were keeping pace.

"We have company," she informed Dacre. "Put me down, and we can kick it up a notch." She turned her gaze from their pursuers back to her companion's face. "Or we can turn around and face them. If these are half as persistent as some of the Hunters of Elves that I have dealt with, they will follow us to the ends of the earth before they give up the chase."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)   

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Fields (Savvy/Frozen)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3