The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A Serious Question

Go down 
+3
Seer
Shiva
Avalon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 pm

As much as you guys know me (Not much, I'm sure), do you believe I would be a good father?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 pm

I don't even know you.... what you expecting a child?

ยง
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 pm

I second what Shiva said. Are you going to have a child?
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:53 am

Yes, actually. We're about 2 and a half to 3 months pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Really? Wow! That's kinda cool. I wouldn't know if you would be a good dad though. I don't know you enough to really give you a straight answer.

Here is a question for you: Do you think you'll be a good dad?
Back to top Go down
penelopesoSEXY
Hatchling
Hatchling
penelopesoSEXY

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 pm

anyone can be a good dad, you just have to believe you will and try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:41 pm

No, you'll be terrible. You'll sit and get high with all your friends and the baby will starve then when you come down from the heroin you'll find it dead in its crib. Then you'll try and go cold turkey and see the now-deceased offspring crawl along your ceiling and jump on you, making you flinch in your seat every fucking time.

Oh. That's trainspotting.

No, I think you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Your kid's not going to compare you with anyone else until he/she starts meeting other kids. It wont be for several years later that he'she might see the method in your madness. Well, I did. Anyway! Just...wing it! Apparently you'll be fine! Nick tips from TV or parents if their sane and reasonable. Get help if needed. Get stuck in. Remember to take pillows to work because sleeping on the job should be done properly or not at all.

Actually, I just listed things I would probably do. Meh! Use 'em. I'm not intending to have kids until I'm 29 or something, I've come close to dying from drinking at least twice and I get to see Gordon Brown appear on HIGNFY.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:34 am

We could hold a sweepstakes for you. Closest to weight and general location or weather wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Serious Question   A Serious Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Serious Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Gossips and chat-
Jump to: