The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The keys to the kingdom (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The keys to the kingdom (continued) Empty
PostSubject: The keys to the kingdom (continued)   The keys to the kingdom (continued) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 am

I just finished the last book of the series and believe it can make a great roleplay, I am thinking of something were Arthur (architect) was still inexperienced when creating the dimensions again and as he has done that he has created a strange creature which combines some of the most magically powerful beings with Arthur's past enemies creating a smart and powerful creature that wants Arthur's work to be destroyed.

Thats as far as I have come and I am open to any suggestions.

Any one interested?
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: The keys to the kingdom (continued)   The keys to the kingdom (continued) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

I haven't read Lord Sunday and I really want to. Sounds cool, I'm game but I'd need a little more detail of the something strange ya know?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: The keys to the kingdom (continued)   The keys to the kingdom (continued) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 am

Well for this all the evil house masters will have combined in soul. And in these books souls are cast into the nothing. And in this case the evil and the strength of these souls is strong enough to survive the nothing and create a new body. It would be a monster made of pure nothing, which gives it the ability to change forms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The keys to the kingdom (continued)   The keys to the kingdom (continued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The keys to the kingdom (continued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Beginner :: Interest Check-
Jump to: