The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Open positions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Open positions! Empty
PostSubject: Open positions!   Open positions! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm

"Alright men, it's time for some recrutin. There are some positions available to you to join the staff and it's high time we got some more of you into the activity here at Path," began the captain. "I don't ask much of you. Just come on to the site, do some talkin' here and there, and do a couple of posts. Some of you have been here from the start, and for that, I applaud you. For those of you that are new and active, I pat you on the back. Let's keep it up! We need at least two of you, to go around recruiting on other sites you visit, on Facebook, MySpace, or whatever the hell you use nowadays and get some people on Path! We have been active for a few months and our numbers haven't increased much. We need more people! We need more active people. I just sent out letters to almost half of our comunity to get active. That's not a good sign. If you're friends have talent, call them. You on other communities, ask around. Whatever it is, we need you to collect members! You should do that from time to time anyway.

"However, we need two people at the most be something I'm going to call Recruiters. What they do is pretty much recruit members for path, spread the rumors about us, write down a list of who they called so they don't repeat themselves and get them active! Recruiters will get labels and a nice new color on their names, and if we manage to get 100 members, I might just do something special for all of you." Then the captain turned on his heels and clasped his hands behind his back as he walked down the ranks of his subordinates. "How do you apply for any of the jobs available here? Well, an application will be posted below for you and you send that nice piece of credentials to me through pm. No, don't post them here. You post questions and comments here. That way it makes things easier. I'll post who gets the job once the recruiting is done. This time limit will be posted later. Right now, it looks to be sometime in April. DISMISSED!"

Okay, hopefully you survived me so far. Right under this I will be posting jobs that are available for you once the community starts to get bigger. The only spots available right now are Recruiters.

Job title:
How long you have been here:
Can you actively recruit people through the week? (no, not every minute of the day, but keep it in mind and send a few invitations out a week)
Why should I pick you:
Sites you can recruit on:
Any previous experience:
Comments:
Concerns:

Thank you for your activity!
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

Open positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open positions!   Open positions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Me recruiting is a no-go. I'm like socially awkward penguin.

Good luck, though!

ยง
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Open positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open positions!   Open positions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks for the luck Shiva. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open positions!   Open positions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open positions!
Page 1 of 1