The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Eh. I've tried

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:49 am

Hey, well, I don't consider myself an artist, but sometimes I manage to pull off some sketches. If I try hard enough anyway. I am going to post a few things here that I have made and I want some critique from you guys. ^^ Enjoy ~

Eh. I've tried 02141010
This I made as a symbol for a government project.

Eh. I've tried 02191010
This I just made because I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 am

They look pretty good. c: You managed to pretty well capture how liquid drips on the symbol, and the dog just looks good. X3
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm

lol thanks. I was pretty happy when I made them. My art is selective. I can't draw half the time XD
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Well, here are a few more things I tried. I suck at symmetry lol. Any tips on that?

Eh. I've tried 02201010

(I thought it was a cool pic so I tried to sketch it myself. ^^')

Eh. I've tried 02201011

(Tried to draw Itchigo from Tokyo Mew Mew lol)

Eh. I've tried 02201012

(Another picture I wanted to draw)

Eh. I've tried 02201013

(cool animal picture I saw and tried to mimic. Most of my art I try to draw things I see. I have a cool dragon one but I took a bad picture with my phone lol)
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 am

"...I like them, can I use one to do a post with then..." asked the goblin
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Sure you can. ^^ Tell me which one you want to use and I'll give you the img link.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 pm

(the goblin thanked frozen memory, saying "...no need, if I press the quote button, the link is there, but it will take a while before I decide anything but I will surprise you no doubt...")
Back to top Go down
csleuth
Infant
Infant
csleuth

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:33 am

About the symmetry thing. It may help you to draw some light underlying structures such as circles and lines to help you visualize the form of the object or person you are trying to draw. It takes some getting use to, but I think it's really helped me to get better at drawing. Smile

You have some really nice work by the way and I think it's good that you draw what you see because that's the real key to drawing. Being able to draw what you see helps you in so many other areas of art.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:57 am

I second the guy above this posts point about using guides to help with poses and proportion. Helped me too.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Okay, cool. ^^ I'll try that when I have time. It will probably take me a bit since I can't draw a straight line or a good circle for the life of me. lol. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eh. I've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh. I've tried   Eh. I've tried Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh. I've tried
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Archives :: Critique-
Jump to: