The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Misted Enterings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Hatchling
Hatchling
SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 pm

A low smog of mist seeps from under the door, through the cracks in the flooring and walls, forming the blurry figure of the spirit. hiding in her mist, she watches those around her before continuing on. "Hello" she whispered whilst looking around more so. She continued on, seemingly not paying much attention. "...Introductions...new members....things about whom I be, aye? I am me...nothing more....a writer in the stage long since of dead-hood. But of course that means little here" she thought of how no one would be able to prove or disprove the form of a writer for no matter how well one posts, they, perhaps, can only write posts, and perhaps a writer can not post at all. "I know not else to say, but I shall be here and watching." again she looked around aimlessly, waiting for something it seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://cryptofthecreative.com/
Arzoath
Mascot
Mascot
Arzoath

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome my dear. I am glad that you are a new hatchling I can meet. Welcome and I do hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions in your wanderings, please do not hesitate to ask. The admins and critics here are easy to get along with. Of course, I am available for those questions as well.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Welcome to the path less traveled! I welcome you with opens arms. All writers are welcome here and you are no exception my sweet. Read the rules and guidelines and I am sure you will have a good time here. You seem to be creative. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask. We are all floating around and ready to listen. ^^
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Hatchling
Hatchling
SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm

The spirit turned, looking over the those whose voices rang through the emptiness of the area. "Hello" mused the spirit in a voice a soft as dust. "And a thanks for your so kind a welcome. In return, I welcome you to this place which lays hidden against the corners of such a site that is but one of many amongst the realm of internet." she moved, her ghastly fingers trailing the walls. "so smooth and new..." she whispered to herself. "What secrets doth a place such as this hide..." she spoke mostly to her self, but knew it all the same a question with no answer.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 pm

"Picking things up rather quickly around here, aren't you?" Came a voice from a distant corner. The figure revealed himself, separating his body from the shade and looked at the newcomer through his mask of ice. The Billycock on his head did not move as his cloak of black swirled to meet the newcomer. "I am Shiva. I you ever are in need of one who specializes in the realm of antagonists, feel free to ask for my assistance."

ยง
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Hatchling
Hatchling
SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:51 pm

The spirit looked over the being of shadow and smirked at such words spoken from beneath the ice cage called mask upon him. "In my dead-hood I've learned to waist no time" turning into a pillar of mist, she disappeared from whence she once stood. In moments her mist crawled against the walls and floor so thinly they were invisible wisps of smoke. appearing behind the new comer, the mist took form to shape her again, though never fully always hazy. "And I do welcome one such as ye to such a place as I hath started." examining the new being, she smirked yet again in interest. "it is upon well grounds we meet, Shiva."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 am

the goblin was happy to see spirit again, saying "...there's real talent here, well worth being here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misted Enterings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: