The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Guardians (OOC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyAtenbellum
Hatchling
Hatchling
LadyAtenbellum

The Guardians (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians (OOC)   The Guardians (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:59 am

Immortal creatures are bonded to their human counterparts every year, every year this creatures serve protect befriend and stand by their human counterparts throughout life acting as whatever the human needs until the human enters a relationship with another human. At that point the Guardian dies as the human no longer has need for it. During the 112,000th cycle some of the guardians rebel and instead murder their human counterparts giving their hearts to a sorceress that feeds on them to remain immortal and eternally beautiful so as not to die. Now a war has approached as the world of humans and mystical creatures collide in a blood bath to stain history forever

The guardians bond to their human counterpart as soon as they are born. After this occurs the guardian is constant in their lives as whatever the human needs be it a friend a parent figure a lover absolutely anything. However once this human moves on to being in a relationship with another human the guardian is no longer needed and dies of a broken heart, as their life source...the human is no more.

If a human dies before this can occur or is killed the guardian is re assigned or left to watch other guardians, this rarely happens though and has only been known to occur once every hundred or thousand years or so. The guardians have an ability to morph as the person grows, they may go from a childhood friend to an adult to a new friend all together based on the events of the persons life. The only thing the guardian is aware of is that they need to stay with their human

Character sheet:

Name:

Brief History: (If you're a guardian you already pretty much have an idea of what to put)

Race: (Guardian or Human if you're a guardian there's added stuff)

Appearence: (If its only a headshot please add some details)

Personality:

--

Power: (One)

Human: (This is only needed if you play a human thats played by another roleplayer I thought it would be good to have that involved)

As a note I would kind of like to keep the girl/boy ratio evened out and mix matched it isn't required but it would make things go smoother

One spot has already been rsvpd

Rules:

1. I am in charge, please respect that.

2. Posting is needed to keep the rp alive, therefore I need regular posters I understand we all have lives and schools but if you commit i appreciate you keeping up your commitment.

3. Romance is encouraged, believe me it is, but please keep it tasteful and somewhat realistic. That means no "Hey im WOO LETS SCREW" seriously, if you wouldn't do it with a mod watching don't do it while you think they aren't.

4. Violence is bound to happen, but please don't pointlessly attack everyone...

5. HAVE FUN, thats what this is all about after all
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians (OOC)   The Guardians (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Reserved for my post.

Woo, let's screw!

§
Back to top Go down
LadyAtenbellum
Hatchling
Hatchling
LadyAtenbellum

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians (OOC)   The Guardians (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Shiva wrote:
Reserved for my post.

Woo, let's screw!

§

Wink

Now, Now.....behave lol
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians (OOC)   The Guardians (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 am

Name: Danny

Brief History: Pretty much looking after his ward in the capacity of a teddy-bear actually...Yeah, that fox doll you've had since you were born is watching. Also explains how seventeen years of leftovers has been disappearing from the fridge. It also explains how an urban fox could corner Carrie Granger in her room and apparently issue demands that she leaves people alone. And the fox that was caught on camera in the butcher's. Of course, that could be any fox.

Race: Guardian

Appearence: The Guardians (OOC) Redfox10

Personality: Incredibly childish and over-active. It seems to be play time all the time and can't take anything that seriously. Serious events have to be massive to make an impact.

--

Power: Fire
Back to top Go down
Erin2341
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Inside an old boot where I raise my hundreds of children

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians (OOC)   The Guardians (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 am

Name: Felicity, call her Lissa

Brief History: Felcity has been Merry's guardian, ever since Merry was born. She was originally Merry's mother's guardian, but Charissa died in childbirth and Lissa was assigned to Merry. She worries over Merry constantly and never, ever, ever leaves Merry's side, especially now that the war is starting. She is the 'family pet' as it goes. Since she is a dog and can blend in easily with humans, she lives in the home with Merry and Merry's father, so she can protect Merry a hundred different ways.

Race: Dog: Breed: Husky

Appearance: Lissa

Personality: Lissa is a little, okay, a LOT overprotective of Merry. But, other than being very overprotective, she is sweet, and the perfect friend. She is always there when Merry needs her, and she never gets angry very easily. Lissa is a lot like Merry's mother. Well, as far as being a dog being a Guardian being a mother can go.

--

Power: Water

Name: Merry Katherine Thomas

Brief History: Merry's mother died giving birth to her, something very rare in these modern times, but it happened. She's grown up with just her dad and her dog Lissa, whom she loves very much. A lot of weird things have been happening lately, but with Merry being so young, she doesn't really notice it, being blissfully ignorant.

Race: Human

Appearance:
Merry

Personality: A cute cheery little girl who can lose her temper and throw all out fits if you're not careful. She doesn't let on, but she is very upset and angry with herself that she never knew her mother.

--

((I will be adding two new characters later to hopefully even out the genders. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians (OOC)   The Guardians (OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guardians (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: OOC-
Jump to: