The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+9
Thepsycoman
Arzoath
Ari
Common Nonsense
SilentxMidnight
pjkio03
Frozen Memory
Shiva
fleamailman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 pm

("...who would call me for my slumbers..." asked the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, someone have trouble editing the piece into something final

"...well if you're writing for that dotty bookworld again, you've got to do it alone all by yourself, agreed, but then again if you're simply self-publishing, then it's not that just write you'll figure it out suggestion after all, which obviously hadn't worked or you wouldn't be asking this now, so no, my answer is more the just share it others suggestion instead..." proposed the goblin who was a great cheat in that way in that everything that he had ever written was simply because he felt that others needed something to read now, exploiting a sense of audience then, explaining "...you see, the more you explain your ideas to others within your posts now, and the more you'll find things that seem to say what you are saying, and the more others chip in with their input too, and the more you'll feel that others are waiting for you to continue your writing, or at least to reply to their questions about it, well by this combination then, a sense of audience and a feeling of deadline, the more it will motivate you...", not that the goblin knew if there was such a thing as a gracious circle to be found amongst humans who were far too negative by half, asking "...so now, what's the story all about anyway, cut it up and feed me bits of it then, I'll read it if you do, but make it bite sizes please, as my teeth are not what they were, 12 lines max..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Goya4
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 am

("Hello, everyone. I know it been a while since I posted. Daily life got in the way." the young with dark brown hair said with a pin in her mouth.)

The young man looks outside through the window of his little place. Thinking to himself why did she go away and what he had done to push her that far. The sun is slowly disappearing into the inky blackness of the night. The man brush back his dark hair out of his tearful eyes. He wish she was in his arms night with her light laugh. He didn't realize what he had until it was gone for good.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 am

("...it's nice to see you returned too..." replied the goblin who had gone from strength to strength elsewhere, yet remaining a loner and unknown, saying "...I would say we're about ten livewriters now, each one quite different though, yet my benchmark of terming someone as a liivewriter is real high...", yet the goblin was digressing once more, so quickly he just struck a deal with anyone who might be reading this, smiling "...look, I don't have time to bump the thread like before but if you want it to continue, I'll be here when you summon me like now with your post, tags won't count, if not it sleeps...")

repost from elsewhere, goblin explaining the slippery slope here

Quote :
Dear Goblin you do confuse me sometimes. I have to wonder though, what exactly is live writing? What is the purpose of it? I don't mean to sound rude, I'm simply intrigued. Once again a short and basic post....

"...livewriting is simply writing directly within posts, as opposed to either one's blog or those ebooks, where anyone can do it and where it costs nothing but makes nothing, yet a good livewriter soon becomes known..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...well, wouldn't you agree that most people appear on forumland to converse then, having less time than before, while writers always seem ever elsewhere stuck in that set publications mindset, but that's where livewriters differ, no, they're out to conquer forumland itself taking their shortish works directly to the readers for rapport, they are just posters like everyone else save that they polish their posts into something of themselves in an air/edit/backup fashion across forumland using perhaps a traceable username as their authorname for google searches, plus a persona to make them recognisable amongst the other posters, continuing "...so, if you've done a post worth keeping, having then reposted it upon another forum in a more polished manner for both airing or safekeeping, then I guess you've already done it and know about as much about livewriting as I do, just that one never stops and goes wherever this journey takes you..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Lucid-dreaming-blog1
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 am

("I am glad to be back." the young woman said with a smile on her face. She gently taps a simple black pe to her smiling lips.)

"What hope to we have to change the world, if we cannot change ourselves. Nothing at all. To grow as beings we have to look inside ourselves and find our own answers. Your will not find it in the mess that we call the world of men." said a young man who is worn out by the world that we live in. A young woman with soft green eyes nods in understandIng. She had felt the same way for a very long time, but was to scared to say anything. Now she found someone like her and she is not going to let him go as a friend.

Last edited by Rosegurl1 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 am

("...nice, there's a typo in the first line..." mentioned the goblin not expecting a reply so soon yet welcoming it anyway, saying "...lots and lots and lots of editing still to do, hectic pace but fun then...")

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
Today I was asked whether I was a miss, mrs or ms. I said I am not young enough to be a miss, and not married enough to be a mrs, so I am stuck with the horrible label of ms. Whoever invented that title should be shot. Can't wait till I'm as old as miss daisy so I can call myself a miss again........

"...why not settle for something different, and simply sign yourself the right honorable and chased housewife xxxxx each time, in that most women seemed ever married to housework now..." suggested the goblin, sometimes wondering if indeed his captain too, wasn't more married to her housework than she was to him, and, although oft times he had tried to explain to her the futility of king sisyphus's curse here, ah but no, she still wanted to roll her housework-bolder up that hill of tidiness, of course aided by her ill fated unworthy goblin that is, where they invariably just watched it roll back passed them each time, but the goblin never flinched from his delegated housework where he couldn't somehow first escape doing it

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 2011-01-09-unquote
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

("It has been to long since I posted. Daily life got in the way again." the young woman with dark brown hair said with a light sigh.")

A young woman look at the woodlands that is near the castle this far north. The look old and full of stories forgotten by men and time. They are twisted against the cold wind from the land beon the wall of ice so thick that nothing comes close to it size in the lower kingdoms. She pulls her fur lined clok closer to her body to stay warm. She misses her home, in the land that rarely this cold at all. She has a duty to her Father and the man she married a few days ago.

Now she is a lady of this cold land, she wonders would it change her like it did the trees. Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 pm

repost from elsewhere, the goblin answering the qualifying email before his acceptance there

Quote :
We need to know if you are human , and tell us a little about yourself please and how did you hear about our web site

"...ah, so you found out the truth about me then..." replied one of your average everyday likeable goblins now, adding "... and I suppose you could ask xxxx on the server support forum, why, when I asked her for delectable housewives wishing to have their dark wicked ways with someone in posts, she felt your forum just fitted the bill perfectly, and where too, perhaps I could further deceive you by pretending to be a mere human for that matter, but I'm sure that you would eventually learn the truth about me, finding yourself simply recounting abraham lincoln's quote ah but you can't fool all of the people all of the time goblin even if one hasn't stopped to think that if everyone was fooled all the time, then who would be left to know about it...", and with that the goblin's hopes were high, at least he felt he'd been up front and honest here

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Goblin_dude

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 pm

repost from elsewhere, the goblin relating a dream then

last night the goblin's bed had been restless, it just seemed hours had passed before finally he had drowned into that otherworld again, finding himself standing in the sitting room vaguely recognising that it was still his parent's house now, albeit with minor alterations, where those two decrepit armchairs, the ones the goblin himself had burned in the garden for their strong smell of urine or sickly white wine that his mentally failing mum had spilt herself often enough on, were new again each placed with backs facing the two windows that combined to give a decent unchanged view of the wet autumn garden and its stone gravel driveway, whereupon a car could be heard now, that soft distinct crushing sound crescendoing nearer by the long moment till it stopped as usual in view revealing itself to be a normal aluminium type car, where dad must have been either driving or at least had met her outside if simply because when they came in together, she was supporting herself on his arm, like so many time before that is, save that he was longer supporting her weight here, no, here the action was more symbolic in perfect control perhaps, and she must have decent thirty years younger here, middleaged then, as they walked together to the further of the two chairs now, where the goblin's mother let go of her husband to to sit down normally, and to simply look around herself too as she often did, while wearing clothes that the goblin clearly knew to be those he had seen many years ago, though whether not allowed to speak or not wishing to now, instead she gently adjusted one of the two enormous bracelets letting the goblin note that each rectangular matchboxed sized set emerald had six pearls set impossibly within them, simply she was thinking again, whole again then, and with that the dream ended but the goblin had imagined, when he woke up in present, that perhaps she had returned to show her gratitude for spilling her ashes in sea last november, where then the goblin too, had said nothing then either, sometimes silence says it all

the last person to post here wins - Page 14 0027832001253379598
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14