The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+9
Thepsycoman
Arzoath
Ari
Common Nonsense
SilentxMidnight
pjkio03
Frozen Memory
Shiva
fleamailman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:03 pm

A person step on to the stage, with it bright lights and loud yelling of fans for her. She is made up for this night. She takes a deep breath as she walks to the mic. Once there is starts to sing her songs, and nearly all her fans sings along with her. She is lost in the moment with her fans.

When she is finish a three hour show, she got to the bus. The glow from singing with her fans is still with her. She never thought she get to sing for the world, and she living her dream. She still the same small town girl and she will never change. Then she put on music of her fav. artist from many different styles. She still sings along to the songs that she known all her life. She let notes of the songs moves her heart.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Courtneysheart4X6
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 pm

"I am a huge fan of the classic disney movies. Thoses movies was the first movies I watched in my life. I always wanted to be Bell, or even Ariel when I was younger. Because they were never scared of being themselfs." a dark haired woman said quietly.

"The artwork and music are pieces of work by themselfs. It is amazing what they did without the modern tech. Without Walt Disney we may never had this art or storytelling that touch almost every girl in the world." she said softly as a light rain.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Standee_disney_princess_bell_639_sm
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 pm

("...getting better..." went the goblin, adding "...funny how this grows habitual then, where later you will want to store your posts too...")

repost from elsewhere, the "What would you save from a burning building?" thread

Quote :
Oh my, I just realized how odd it feels that I actually wrote an epilogue for a 2-part post in a forum...

"...yes, it might feel odd, but is it I wonder..." replied the goblin again, adding "...I mean, since the readership of posts was in general higher than those of blogs, it might even be something worth exploring now...", and with that, the goblin just turned back to the topic again, knowing that the old family-house would have to be sold upon the demise of his frail father, so the question was the same one "what to keep and what to let go" where certainly the goblin didn't have the space to keep much stuff, whereupon the goblin simply confided "...photos perhaps, but if I can't keep everything I might just keep nothing...", but that was the goblin for you, for he never went back to those places in the past that he loved because it spoiled the memory of it, so perhaps here too, the analogy of a burning house then, the goblin might just let the house burn away in his past now

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 PZO1107-GoblinFireBrigade
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "What is wrong with the American army?" thread

the goblin showed, saying "...let me guess your thinking then, the army is in control of the situation here, it is answerable to the government, and government is duly elected by the people, thus democracy as we know it then, where the goal of democracy has been its propagation worldwide, in other words "america stands for democracy" then...", well at least that was what it was meant to be, continuing "...but no, amarica actually stands on finance, where financial influence is the key to understanding its foreign and domestic policy now, where democracy is commendable, permissible, and tolerated only until it elects something that is against the wishes of the builderberg, or whatever one chooses to call that vested interest that lurks behind those western democracies then...", in fact, orchestrated economic collapse was on the cards now, where the unanswerable fed now prints money to crash level, and where war would serve and a distractive scapegoat here, so that the big banks can buyout by the little ones, in fact one wonders if there is any reason why these workings, motivations, and results should differ from the great stock market crash 1929, save in scale perhaps, oh and in subtlety of remaining in the shadows once more

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Hwlogomain
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 pm

"I stand on the shoulders of other artists before me, and there will be others that will stand on my shoulders. I am usually in awe of the old masters and how they did their art without any of the modern tech. we have now." the dark haired lady said with a light sigh.

"I see that art in any form should move a person above themselfs for a moment in time. I know that being artist is not an easy thing, but everything that is wonderful is never easy." she said with her eyes close and she sees the beauty of a painter's piece of a woman the have a hidden smile like she knows something you don't.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Mona_lisa
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:05 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
fleaman .... :/ confused much. haha.

"...so why not share your confusion with your readers then..." suggested the goblin now, more used to being called flea, but trying to be helpful as he saw it, adding "...for example, the nature of your confusion then, and how that confusion differs from all those other confusions you have had in the past, etc., remember, the reader is on your side here, for if readers really wanted certainty they wouldn't opt for fiction here, so pull the reader to your posts by way of confusion perhaps where it only needs to have something memorable at the end of it, and they will follow no matter how confusing it gets, oh, and how do I know this...", the goblin then broke into a slight smile, and then just continued "...because a novice thinks a reader wants answers, conclusions then, but no, what those readers actually want is to be left with more questions to think upon at the end of it, so fiction is not necessarily conclusive, but I can't imagine fiction without a measure of confusion within it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Human-sacrifice
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
What really burnt my toast, however, was the first line of their email. “E-books are not counted at the university level.”

"...well they can say what they like to you, because when you've done that ebook, you'll then dedicate it complete with quotes too to whoever rejected you now..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...chin up, if it's any consolation, think of me in my fight to be accepted too, and how many times I've got myself banned from writer's forums by not compromising my writing style here, why should I...", though perhaps too, it was unfair to use this parallel here, in that everyone knew that goblins were made of sterner stuff than humans were, after all, rejections just piled up ones winnings for that one big final winthoughpoint here, saying "...the only real losers are the quitters..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 3624clown
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"I know that vampires have been around a long time in our written and visual history. But the vampires from Twilight are not true vampires like the ones in Dracula. I see them as more as fayie from old stories. This is my opinion on this you may not agree with me. I understand them, but please don't try to change my mind on this." The dark haired woman said lightly behind a desk.

"I have read all four books and watch all the movies. So I know what happens and I think that all the characters are mary/gary sues without some depth. I know better written stories that can make you rethink why you like that story. I like Hellsing because is full of people and beings that are human in every meaning of the word. Alucard is a real vampire that can eat anyone from Twilight. Hell even Seras, or Interga can kick some butt." the dark haired woman said with a light devilish smile.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 1161676930671
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 am

("...the books so much better than the film then, but how can any film compete with ones mind's eye here..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...well the truth is that we have all become writer/readers here..." went the goblin off on his usual tangent again, adding "...where we actually want to be in correspondence continuously, and where too, it simply isn't fun enough to read something anymore, no we want the author to be interactive now, so books sink into yet another form of set media here for if this were not so, those who frequent forumland now would return to their bookreading ways for I admit that books make better reading if reading were all that this was about now, but who ever replies directly to a book I wonder, and which dead or famous author could, or would, read my reply and converse with me...", yet the writer too, gets the chance to feed on the feedback, where often his posts then find their roots in something fed to him before by others now, "...so in other words goblin, you're saying that livewriting, at its base, is this just correspondence then, well at least that does make a change from you always talking to yourself then, doesn't it, but what if nobody replied to you now..." ventured the slot looking over to the goblin laughing, whereupon the goblin smiled, saying "...I'd write a book I suppose, or just read one instead, but I know it would lack this feeling of "liveness", this real feeling of "now" each time..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Rainman
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 pm

("Too true. But there are a very few movies that is almost good as the book." the dark haired lady said quietly.)

"Thru out time man always wants to know the unknowble. When I look at the sky full of stars, I cannot help feel that we are not alone in this big place. We only a small piece on a three rock from our sun. We always trying to think up things that maybe out there." the dark haired lady said with a pen in her mouth.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Space_HerculesCluster_stars_HGG
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 pm

("...sorry for letting slip here, missed the notification..." went the goblin thinking he was still last here)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"And what a course it was," thought Kobold. At first she feared she'd bitten of more than she cold chew, for it was a busy patch of Forumland. Within the space of an afternoon her debut thread had racked up more replies than she thought she could handle and the onlookers had topped a thousand.

"....like a drug isn't it kobold, where the hitcount speaks for itself..." smiled the goblin thinking back to places where his one post had received dozens of hits too, adding "...nothing to it really, simply we write in posts here, we feed to read and read to feed, where people don't want to read our posts like some book now, oh no they want to jump up from their seats, much like when that all too ugly sister in the pantomime addresses them in person here, with that same old line "oh no you can't humans MYAHAHAHA" and they shout back "oh yes we can goblin" and how many times now, but that's panto for you, and everyone loves pantomime, and how I love it too..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Hopethisworks
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
xxxxx has had too much chemo. She is taking a break now. She comes here and reads, but doesn't post, let's give her our best wishes now--here. Thanks!

"...ah now, life's angels are not there to be nice, they're there to help one shine in their reflection..." repeated the goblin once more that line he so loved, not that it ever diminished the truth in its repetition though, simply, that without these trials and tribulation, well life's angels as the goblin called them, the mind is not sharpened, nor the heart tempered, nor the soul forged here, concluding "...surely, the you the emerges at the other end of the process is of someone, whose mettle has been tested and proven, someone who then shines in its reflection then...", where, outside his apartment, the last of autumn was giving way to winter now, where everywhere too, just seemed another test of willpower here

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 13601-emoalone
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm

"There is a song in the Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame I love to no end. It is called God help the Outcast, and it is sing in a church. You don't have to be belive in God to be moved by this quiet piece of music. I love any music that moves the soul of a person. The lead female sings this beautifully as she prays for other and not for herself." the dark haired woman said quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEEpavnk7Uw&tracker=False "Here is the link to it on youtube." the woman said with a light smile.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Hunchback_of_Notre_Dame
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:16 pm

("...liked the song, I remember that film well, think I saw it with my children when they were still very young and at an age where they did things with their parents..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, love going out with a bang too, a writer's forum, the "what are your writing goals thread"

being anonymous, and not really caring for that ever declining publishing world anyway, the goblin's three writing goals remained constant throughout his posting life, saying "...they are a writer's way with words, an illustrator's eye and an internet-self where the writing medium is forumland itself, if only because forumland is now the fastest growing segment of readership around, where thankfully too, most short sighted writers are still busying themselves with blogs and books then, their choice, what of it then...", meaning that the goblin weighed his words, added pictures too and, above all, took his persona very seriously here, explaining "...well yes, who doesn't like reading, but what everyone actually wants to do most on forumland is to converse with others is it not, on some level playing field here, so then the next questions become where and with whom, in that, the failure of blogs has been it's one central character then as reflected in the hitcount against threads now, so my three writing goals just make more sense to me, that's all...", and, what with both new writer's forums opening up each week, and more and more posters pouring into forumland, it just seemed obvious now, and then the goblin stopped, perhaps from not liking long posts, or more probably because he knew that most humans still hadn't seen the wood for the trees here, simply that forumland was the actual prize now, "...up for grabs too humans, so click the reply button then, give it you best shot, ah but it just proves me right doesn't it, your wish to reply directly that is..." smiled the goblin

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Rollthatstone

Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:14 pm

("I love the classic disney music and movies. They are apart of my childhood, and even now that they still move me." the dark haired woman said with a smile, while she remembers the lost hours and nightime stories.)

"Once a upon a time ...." said a mother at the start of story to her little girl in her lap. Her little girl with great blue eyes and honey color hair smiles up to her so she will keep going on with story. The mother slowly reads to let her child look at the pictures in the storybook. The mother almost sees her baby girl with lit up with childlike joy.

There is a small smile playing on her lips as she reads the same story to her little girl that her mother had read to her so long ago. Before she go to the end of the story her blue eyed girl is asleep in her arms, so she put down the storybook on the tablestand next to her. She carry her honey colored child to bed, knowing that she will dreams of a land that only lives in that childs mind.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 ByHatoriNiwatori
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 am

("...loved that one..." went the goblin, adding "...you certainly are getting better then...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Style can range from the subtle to the obvious and I feel that the breadth of artistic expression made available to us through our choice in sentence forms, diction, tone, cadence etc. is more than enough to allow our own style to show through. Certainly, some writers have tossed out the basics to interesting effect (Iain M Bank's "Feersum Endjinn" comes to mind, as well as the poet e.e. cummings), however, I do feel there needs to be some binding concept, a conscious and consistent flouting of the rules, not merely haphazard abuse, or the writing might come across as unprofessional.

"...delicate balance kobold..." went the goblin, adding "...first off, I just don't feel anonymous when I am writing normally, and again most of those, who relate to me on forumland that is, would only just ask me to explain what all those little punctuation dots and dashes actually meant, so there's that then, not to mention the fun of revealing my writing claws which are which are normally hidden in fun, but perhaps too, I actually feel weighed down by perfection then, where my writing style simply belongs to the makeup of my persona, where each word is important to me, yes, so much so that I often find myself re'reading something aloud complete with hand gestures just to see how it sounds, weighing it in air then, but in the end each livewriter just settles for that writing style that he or she feels most comfortable with, for never forget one is on stage surrounded by those readers here..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Stupid-16
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:26 am

repost from elsewhere, the "do you believe in god" thread

"...I don't believe in god, because I know god, but I don't know what I know, and yet I know it all the same..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...look, no one goes around saying that they believe in death, though they know death, but they don't know what they know, and yet they know it all the same, same difference...", just that the goblin was gnostic, continuing "...so when people replace knowledge with belief, it just states that they are fobbing their homework for an excuse here..." adding "...and how organized religion tricks you into those externals each time, when all along it is just you alone with this infinite internal that touches you now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Kollwitz_death
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm

("Thank you. I love all your pieces that you write here. I know everytime I write I will get better." the dark haired woman said with a slight smile)

A Death god that is dressed in red, walks back to his room that he shares with girl. He open the door to see a young woman dress simply in black with red haired up in a bun on her bed reading. She look at him with a knowing smile that don't go to her gray blue eyes behind black glasses. "Grell, what happen this time?" she said with a liting voice.

"I meet someone that want to have his babies. I will have my Sebby." Grell said with the look of a fangirl meeting their favorite character. He sit down on his bed that is on the other side of her. "But Will stop me, Rosy. He took my death scyth." he said with a pout. Rosline sigh lightly so that the death god didn't hear her, because this usual for Grell. He can go from happy to a true god of death with a blink of eye. The woman in black feels sorry for whomever that got Grell's love.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 39497593

Last edited by Rosegurl1 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm

("...a few typos, but the idea is sound..." went the goblin liking it)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I have also had complaints about the nature of your posts. The forum is an area for social interaction. I suggest that you respect this and modify the style of your posts accordingly.

"...sorry admin, no can do..." replied the goblin, explaining "...simply I have no intention to complying while both the details, together with those who accuse me too, remain hidden now...", but either way the goblin didn't care for behind the scenes pms like this, so rather than pming back, as expected or otherwise, the goblin simply made an another post posting it across his usual haunts, imgining that it would get back to the original forum eventually, explaining "...anyway, in each of your unreqested pms to me you deliberately came across as condescending, petty and pushy, so here you can just talk with me if you like, and then we can see what reason you have for asking me to conform my writing style on a forum hopefully meant to evolve writers there, so now why can't one choose ones own writing style then, and what is all this conformity anyway, I didn't turn up on forumland to become a writing clone of someone else...", at which point that goblin just remembered that line "if you write like everyone else, then just like everyone else, is all it will be"

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Twee
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:32 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
It occurs to me, having read this last, and gathering memories of such soothing stimuli, that I thrive in a surreal environment. I will look into this live writing shortly. Ciao, Issa

“...ah, I like your style human and will let you go in peace now, unless of course we're talking about london, where I will just let you retain body and soul together to the best of your abilities for all that compromise needed there..." ventured the goblin, who had read xxxxx's pm upon his arrival at london city airport noticing a rather big question-mark reflected firmly floating above his head in the mirror now, "...and you humans want all this then..." voiced the goblin checking the stubble on his chin once more, and thinking back over xxxxx's pm again, adding "...perhaps it's because you humans seek fame and fortune that you compromise like this metropolis here, knowing that the more you compromise, the more fame and fortune will be bestowed on you now, ah but I am anonymous, where it is always simply posting...", and where an endless expanse of forumland awaits...", and with that the goblin had that bus drive down to devon to face, adding "...we go to our graves mortals, we think that there is something else, that somehow these petty details of this dailylife are more important than our reflections upon it, but no, I live to write, not write to live, for such is the freedom of my anonymity where there is no fame nor fortune, just there is posting..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Cat-app_1723158c
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:50 pm

A young man looks out to the late evening sky and wonders why he is still here when his family is gone to the other side. His dark brown covers his tearful eyes from the world. Then a hug that came from his back, and out the corner of his eyes sliver hair of his best friend in the world.

"Kon, I am here for you always." the girl said with a light voice, knowing that he is having a hard time with all this. She doesn't want to lose him to the world, and have Kon to be alone in this big world.

"I know, Misa. I will not have it any other way." the boy named Kon said softly in her ear. He gently moves his hands over hers that on his chest. Misa has alwas been by his side since the first day he meet her, long ago and will still be by his side to the end.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Hqdefault-2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:53 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Are there rules to livewriting? Also a rather morbid question, ... when does it end? Does the goblin; not to offend; present as a separate character to you, or is it in fact the caricature of yourself?

"...ah, somehow I missed this PM then..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...no rules to livewriting but simply you'll recognise a livewriter, they're much like the pied pipers of forumland,...", in fact, the goblin was just flea's persona where one couldn't write in third person without having one, adding "...or else it would be "said the person who is writing this" each time, so writing in third person requires a persona now, that's all,...", lying because there was so much more to it, but that was the goblin for you, simply one didn't quite know if one could trust oneself for ones caricature could well be the truth even saying "...but what is true in forumland anyway, and how does one find that out now, all personal choice then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin_II_by_Eroogroof
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
haha, true. So do you write away from the forums, or is this what you write? ... Another q. sorry, but I have many, why do the mods have problems with it? It's creative and thought-making. Like, I got super confused at first, but now I like reading it... mind you I think I'd go insane trying to write it... but. Shouldn't the mods on here and other forums be open to ideas like that?

"...ah my bad then..." went the goblin knowing that it all blurred somewhat, adding "...well no, of me there will only ever be that which you read on forumland here, albeit that whatever I write bounces back between my laptop and forumland often enough with such remarkable ease too, perhaps so much so that one can't tell the two apart anymore, where to post is to publish perhaps...", where perhaps too, the goblin's focus on forumland itself as his mode of publishing didn't exactly endear him to those who would still have us believe that in order to be recognized, one had to wholly conform in both writing style and content to the publishing world, yet the goblin felt that one simply become another unrecognizable nonentity like that, so no, the goblin was actually happier conversing in the game-section rather than whatever in the writing section, adding "...so without my voicing it ever, nor their voicing it either, a heresy is born between us and sides are drawn because of it, that's all..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Article_final-odd-couple
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 am

repost from elsewhere

"...nice thread..." went the goblin feeling he had learned something again, adding "...well, inflation is basically the systematic thief from the individual by the state, for the longer one waits the less value ones savings have, so the temptation here is to welcome debt on the understanding that an object bought now on credit now, will cost less on borrowed money paid back slowly in the future, rather than by directly paying it in its total today...", but the goblin felt that he didn't need to explain the obvious here, only adding "...but what if the fed too, was also using this same method of icydicey(inflationary caused devaluation of currency) to wipe off its own debt, one would be left with only two choices, either to convert ones saving into something more valuable, such as gold perhaps, or to spend away accepting that ones future poverty was inevitable even...", so perhaps the goblin was thinking that it was this logic than that had caused the present day "gold rush", adding "...ah, but that which is visibly valuable to you now is just as visibly valuable to the powers that be too, as seen in america's 1933 bank enabling act, dubbed the then the surrender of bullion act, simply that there is no way to bank against the future now, where the state has to look after it's own interests first, and where it doesn't offer you security at all...", in fact, the goblin didn't believe the media hype for the facts on the ground, anymore than he was distracted by wars elsewhere now, no, he was simply feeling grateful that it hadn't all collapsed already, that's all

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Obamahopenosis
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 am

A young woman with the dark blue skin, and red fox ears is quietly waiting on a friend to show up in the park. The girl has a happy smile on her face even if the day is gray and about to rain. Her smile can make anyones day sunny, and joyful, but she hids her pain and anger away. She never want anyone to see that side of her, if will make them sad.

Her friend came up next to her. The young woman gives her a huge hug. "Hi, Ladybug." she said in a happy tone.

"Hello, Sunny." her friend said with a laugh.

the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Img26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next