The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+9
Thepsycoman
Arzoath
Ari
Common Nonsense
SilentxMidnight
pjkio03
Frozen Memory
Shiva
fleamailman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:47 am

(the goblin apologized, simply he had noticed now that he was not last here, saying "...the point of this game is simply not to post alone like in some blog, for we share this thread and I will post with you if you wish, or by myself from time to time, so the only question is "what one wants out of ones posting")

in fact, the goblin could accept the loss of most things in his life, where simply the longer he lived the more likely that those losses would increase as they have now, saying "...when I was young I had everything though I didn't know it at the time, where their loss today has grown this awareness in me, and yet, I can accept all these losses, and those others too, that no doubt "old age" will bestow me later, perhaps all except one that is, for I hope I will never lose my sense of humor then, for the show must go on, but as long as I can smile I can go on with it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Fool

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:46 am

repost from elsewhere, the goblin on a woman's interest "last post" thread, paying his respects

the goblin just filled in a bit, knowing that he'd have to keep his voice down here, saying "....you see, on forumland you'll meet many strange and wonderful creatures, but none quite so terrifying perhaps as those raiders of the lost depart, yes, "housewives of the third age"...", the goblin quickly looked over his shoulder not really sure he'd been observed now but then continued "...one false move now, one miss placed word even, and they'll land wit a barrage of posts, where they'll simply show no mercy again...", in fact, the goblin had learned to show respect to them at every juncture, indeed they could be very persuasive and were always in the majority it seemed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXULwgzezUg

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Mars_attacks_large_14
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 am

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was thinking about someones else's post on domestic violence now, and just how nonviolent his family seemed by it, and how too, it just equated to yet another type of unfaithfulness towards ones partner, where either way once it happens the trust is gone, perhaps where too the alcohol acts as some latch-pin to what lies underneath...", in fact, the goblin just understood that the victim had to leave from that point, even if there really was nowhere else to go that is, because he is not in control of it and only a fool would believe otherwise

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 621775
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:32 pm

("You write wonderfully well goblin." a dark haired woman said with a slight smile of her face. Her eyes shines with a light of understanding of others and how their work moves her. "This came to me while I was reading some of the posts. I like it because it is short." said the woman after she set down her pen.)

A group of wolf cubs walks around a sleeping monster. The monster has only to legs to run on and have ever little fur to keep the cold out. One of the cubs pushes the monster's paws that is near its face, the monster only turn over to the other side. The young ones don't fear the monster now because it seems at peace; but when they will get older they will fear the loud booming sound that make.

Then a howl from the pack to call in the cubs from their long day of playing. With one last look at the monster they leave the way they came quietly. Once gone the monster has woken up from his nap, and never known that he was touch by a baby wolf and not feared for once.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 pm

("...then I will befriend you human and welcome you to this game too..." started the goblin, seeing that there was talent here, while knowing too, that tended to continue when someone was actively responding now, explaining "...a livewriter doesn't write so much a feed, he feeds to be fed then, where the line goes "...you feed me, I feed the slot and around it goes...". in fact, the goblin was editing mostly on this thread now, but he would up to date soon depending on the response then, saying "...feed me your stuff human, and we will be in this together then...")

repost from elsewhere

"...how often I find myself musing on some moment in the past that has no meaning in my present, as if my brain has placed some mental bookmark on it, just groundhog memories of lost battles, injuries, shames and regrets that all slip into those off moments of my working day..." mentioned the goblin still quantifying it here, for somehow the goblin could see why his long past ghosts still haunted him so vividly today, and why his dreams had become better recalled and more imaginative too by writing, explaining "...toltec teachings tell one to cut out that internal dialog of talking to oneself, which in turn holds together ones internal world together, being something that blocks out the larger picture according to those toltec teachings again, ah but writers, if anything, actually reinforce their internal world by their constant writing, in that their writings are exactly this very same internal dialog now, so they might lose their feeling of self importance during their "journey to self" much as I have done now I feel, but they can't actually drop their internal world in that toltec sense, for simply they can't escape their own ghosts where their writings just reinforce those connections and imagery, in that, whereas most people would trust to their ever fading memories here, writers actually gather everything towards themselves in their writings in an even growing internal world then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Mesecina
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:55 am

("Thank you. I will be delighted to feed you." the dark haired woman said while smiling at the Goblin.)

"The ghost of our past find away to get to us today." the book quoted as a young womans reads, quietly in her room. The room started to fill up on lose moment in her life, the happy and the sad. Tears starts to pour down her face when she remembers the one that got away and ever since then she had long for him. He was sweet, loving, funny and he understands her better then anyone else. They always friend, but was to scared what wold happen if they were more then that.

She can almost touch him and smile gently. Somehow he had her heart, that she gived without knowing and he broken it in two. She wonders how is he now; does he think of her like she thinks of him. She shakes her head and wipe away her tears, because she have to get ready for another date, that will never be the one she long for. She had found her only one and lost him because she was to scared. Now she is paying for it with all the Mr. Right Nows. She sighs when at the door, and put a mask-like smile on her face. That most people cannot tell that it is fake.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

("..I'm feeding well then..." went the goblin now, for he too could relate to that but he just thought about it , adding "...I'm good at listening, my role now is to keep you feeding me my thoughts, it's a sense of audience then, and I am still hungry for more...", meanwhile the goblin just went back to his editing here)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Everyone start a thread--it would be fun. If you start it, you will be interested in it.

"...the trouble with starting new threads is that no one gets to know that they are started, well without turning up to see if it is the case that is, however, I also know that if I post exactly the same content on a random thread, then anyone who has replied to that thread previously will get a notification now, plus the fact that if someone replies too, then that reply will pull yet more people back to the thread on to ones topic then, plus if the thread has lots of posts and hits to it, that as well will pull people towards the thread again..." mentioned the goblin explaining why he preferred chatting on random threads like this about some subject rather than commenting on some set subject in some tailor made thread, even if he also knew that all this was simply personal preference here

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Bralds_marx-s2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 pm

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum again

Quote :
I have spent many years writing and discarding. I have great ideas but
how do I get past the feeling that it will not be good enough.

"...rather than your writing, make each post you do count, don't be tricked into thinking that your posts and your books are somehow two worlds very far apart, they're not, for readers don't think like that at all, and they are going to find out about your writings more and more through your posts now..." mentioned the goblin noticing how both on-line writing and ebooks were the direction this market was the heading towards, adding "...just use your posts as a fermenting ground for your writings then, experiment with your writing style, calculate out your persona too, where your persona on this internet is a very another side of your writing, so start off anonymously if you wish, but remember "all forumland is yours for the taking here"...", in fact, the goblin was happy with his readership but there was so much forumland out there that it just seemed endless

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Decanakrovudodirujumesec
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:47 pm

"We muses are fickle beings, dear child. Artists and writers love us when we are near, but curse us if we move to another." one of the muses said to a baby in its crib. The muse touch the babe's cheek with a light smile on her face. Then the baby smile up at the Muse in delight. "You will understand this when you are older." the muse said quietly. Then she hear the steps of the mother caming up the stairs to the child's room. The muse dissapper into thin air as the mother walks into the room. The mother never known that something came a visit her first born child.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 pm

("...I like it, very vivid indeed..." went the goblin knowing that the clock ticked against him now, saying "...my bedtime then, but I will catch you up in the morning, but can you imagine doing this over the years, what posts you will come up with then for who needs a reason for habit, it just comes...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Your book became a smashing success? would you like to have your lawn trampled, house watched round the clock and every word reported? Would you enjoy the constant attention? Even a forum such as this would be very frustrating--why? It is lonesome at the top.

that little which I have now is all that I need, where yes there is always room for envy of others and personal regret here..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...but if all my threads were to get 30000 hits each, thousands of readers, etc., it would flatter my ego for sure, yes, but it would also change absolutely nothing too, for I am going to my grave unknown, so why spoil it now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 V-for-vendetta
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:10 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Do you want to live to 100, 90, 80 or 70? How about 125?

"...death is never really far from my mind..." replied the goblin casually enough, his mind went back to the old seaside house where his grandmother had fought that internal tide of diabetes again, saying "...she kept her mind throughout though, even if I imagine that if she had really known how it would end she would have stopped herself long before that point, just like grandpa had, after his stroke then, where a pact with doctor had obtained him a injection of morphine, yes, doctors played angels of death back then but what of it...", understandably, thoughts returned now, deeply vivid images of her slow decline again, where all her wealth changed nothing, for first the blindness crept in followed that final amputation, "...her choice perhaps, who can tell now, but at least she should have been given the choice then..." voiced the goblin to himself again, continuing "...and would I have killed her myself if she had asked me to, yes I suppose I would have, but it would have been killing someone still alive in my view, and not the vegetable my mother had become at her end then, ah no, mum died years before her death, but I'm digressing now...", so the goblin thoughts returned to the question once more and the choice of "how long" then, to which the goblin just replied "...until I mustn't live on I suppose, or until I don't want to live on then, but my life should be my own choice to live or not, for ones life not some property of the state in my view where longevity is not the point of this life either, that line "whose life is it anyway" seemed so true now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 25_December_by_ahmadhafiz
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm

("Of course. This is a good habit to get into." said that dark haired woman with slight smile on her face. She picks up a pen and starts writting a other piece for her new goblin friend.)

As you watch her, there is something in her smile knows something that you don't. In the half light of the moon her eyes shimmer with some hidden knowlge that powerful that it may burn you, if she told you. She looks like she is looking at you, but not. She is like a maze that you don't want to get out of. Her beauty holds only a part of the answer that is in your simple mind. As you try to get her to talk, but she only laughs at you. Nothing you can do, to beat this lovely being at her own game.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 pm

("...well now you've got me listening even more there...'" mentioned the goblin now, adding "...I will let you share with me whatever you wish to for I very attentive here...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Goblins say the cutest things!

“...ah no, I really can't do anything without someone feeding me my thoughts through their posts each time...” replied the goblin in all honestly, who admittedly was also playing upon that odd sensation of audience and expectation here, explaining “...you see, I am not a writer in your sense of one, for there is nothing published elsewhere, only that which is created through casual correspondence across forumland, simply a livewriter is just that then, "live" that is, here before you...”

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 A_free_and_open_copy_mindLR-1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Please tell me anything you know about or have heard about Queen Bodicca.

"...britain was mostly conquered during the reign of claudius, the event happened in the reign of nero, meaning that the territory was relatively newly settled, the tribes were to be incorporated into the roman system, but in typical roman style, repression leads to revolt leading to suppression slaughter and final appeasement, unintentionally perhaps, native tribes were progressively culled like this..." mentioned the goblin noting how this system might have worked and flourished had not the "haves" and "have nots" become so clearly segregated and odious too, that in ad 410 one of these same settled tribes finally sank the system by sacking the western capital rome when both the slaves and the poor actually opened the gates welcoming them in, in fact, the freefall that followed from there then was called 'the dark ages' but it was more like regionalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Suetonius_Paulinus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGGm4GQAq4

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Pescanisatpretvorenukulu
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 pm

(I am glad that you like my writtings. There are times that I don't trust that my muse holds out." The dark haired woman said with a smile. She bend down to hug the goblin.)

"The ruins you see before you is from the a fallen kingdom. You can still see what was it like if you look hard enfe. Every kingdom past and future will fall into ruins, and we will have to rebuilt without the lost knowgle. Nothing in this world is forever, and change will happen if you want it or not" said an old lady that seems to remember the old kingdom to a child that she trying to teach. The old lady knows that her words will not go thru his little head, but he will realize in time that she is telling him the truth. With that she smile softly at the young ones around the hems of her dress.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 am

("...ah now, I like your writings very much, I have a bad habit of falling asleep where I win this game too long now, so there is that then, and besides, you write well too, what more could I ask for..." went the goblin glad that this game continued then

repost from elsewhere, someone who loves pruning the enormous oak tree in her garden on weekends, her love of the land perhaps

Quote :
don't kill yourself over a tree.

"...and why not..." smiled the goblin at the idea, continuing "...for the secret of oaks are their longevity, in that this tree was here both before and after you, so leave your loving mark where no one can live forever, for it will tell passersby of your one time love where the greatest secret of our lives is simply to know for what exactly one is dying for, so put your heart into it now, and just perhaps your heart will remain within it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Huynh96treehugger

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:19 am

repost from elsewhere, on someone's birthday

"...so here's to birthdays-past then..." quietly proposed the goblin trying to think which one had been his best, adding "...you know, looking back now, perhaps the best gift I ever received, for my birthday that is, was not what I was actually given at all, but more simply an unfading memory of someone who gave me something, where those late people are now in some long gone setting but ever so mine still, and perhaps yours too, whenever one thinks back on them now, so many happy returns means that it's a spell of association behind the gift then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Good_Night_Mrs_Moon_by_darkmello
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 pm

("I understand. Thank you, for liking my writting." a dark haired woman said with a smile.)

A young woman with light red hair looks a pictures from her past birthdays, and holidays. In each of photographs there was aunts and uncles that she past. Tears falls down her face when she see pictures of her in her mother's arms. Her mother died when she was only ten years old, but she never feel that her mother was never far away. The red haired young lady hopes that her mother is happy and proud of what she as done.

She knows that her family is looking down from heaven, and she have her photographs to show the little moments in her life. Then a old man walk into her room and only smile at his little girl; that looks like her momma everyday. "Hey, Dad." she said as she wipe away her tears.

"Hey, Ladybug. Are you looking at the old pictures?" the old man said with a knowing smile.

"Yes, I like to look at them when I feel sad." she said as she holds a picture with all three of them.

"I understand, Ladybug. I do that sometimes too." he said when he holds his baby girl. She looks up at him with her brown eyes into his and gives him a look of love. He look back with his own brown eyes that says I love you without any words.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 am

Power.
The lifeblood for the greedy vampires of humanity, only to be achieved by sucking it from another, leaving them cold, dead and powerless.

The darkness flows through the streets whirling with unnatural life. It was now that two men walked into the street obviously planing on making their trip a lot shorter.

The men wore black and each carried bags over their shoulders, they laughed quietly and congratulated each other. For the men had just robbed a house a couple minutes before. Mansion more then house really and rumored to be owned by one of the oldest people in the world. Thinking this the men had thought it an easy target, what they didn't know was that the man who owned it was immortal, and his name is Alan Pericoloso.

The shadows condensed and the men faltered until they heard sirens in the background. As they started to continue forward a shining blade shot out of the shadows and into one mans head, before the other man could scream he suffered the same fate.

Hours later the police dogs stopped in their tracks in the place of the murder as they smelt the new scent, a second later they turned and ran.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 am

("...thanks for posting, you have much talent..." went the goblin back from his break, adding "...I will post with you if you like, think of this as your thread then, not mine, but if you do post then I will post with you now...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Your pictures are so cute.

"...thanks..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...you see, if I try to match what I write with a picture each time, then whenever I see some picture I am looking at its likeness to anything I have either written or intend to write about...", conversely it was the exactly the same for his texts too, for whenever the goblin wrote something now, his mind soon flicked up images, concluding "...for me this posting is all a practice then, but not to be a writer now, nor to be known even, no, only a practice to become more articulate and aware for old age if and when it comes for what else can I take with me..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 am

repost from elsewhere

and with that the goblin showed, saying "...for me, it's not "what one posts" that matters at all so much as "if one posts" that does...", simply the goblin was saying that in his anonymity his very last post would just end in the same way that his very first post had started but that fact actually freed him from caring for what he created now, explaining "...oh no, not "dust to dust, ashes to ashes, etc.," no, more like "from silence to silence" on some "journey to self" between those two points then, where each post forms a little step here, so it's not "what" but "if" that is my own vindication of self to me, simply I post in defiance of dailylife each time.."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Orangesunsetmananddog
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 am

repost from elsewhere

"...good posts on a difficult topic, I guess I am not really an honest person though it's not out of some wish on my part to be dishonest on my part, no, more a wish to retain the only thing I really have of myself, my own secrecy..." mentioned the goblin wondering if any of those things that made one happy actually made one think too, saying "...it's like being given the choice between being some happy sheep or an unhappy wolf as far as this dailylife is concerned, like knowledge at the cost of ones happiness perhaps..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 AgentsmithX
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 pm

(The twins bowed. "Your offer is much thanked, we will accept when we can." They spoke in harmony. Before turning back to the work at hand the female, Bella added "I must wonder, why I do not see you around other parts of the Path world?")

Once there was a day when magic was common, and all men and woman would talk freely with a mage or witch in their towns. Then came the rein of the king rumored to be Arthur's father.

Uthur Pendragon.

The king laid rumors across his kingdom, turning people away from magic and sending their friends and family to death at Uthur's hand. But Uthur was only mortal and in this time, there was, as far as he knew, one true immortal in his land.
He was never sure to love or fear Isabella Pericoloso.

He never had met her, and the first word of her he was to hear came from a powerful witch at execution. "You may kill us!" She screamed "But mistress Bella is too powerful for your whole army. Uthur your time will come."

Soon after, the rumors from the king stopped, his son appeared again and so did a new son. The prosecution of magic users continued. But the king never, ever, sent anymore then four people to catch a mage. If he did the party would never return.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:07 pm

("...reads well, give me more then..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, a writers forum's "last post" thread

Quote :
wins what?

"...well one wins whatever one puts into ones posts I suppose..." replied the goblin now knowing how writers took great care over what they posted for two reasons, first for the chance it gave them to get their ideas right to themselves, and second, for the chance it offered to pull readers towards their writings, while feeding off replies too, adding "...where now that other ludicrous idea of somehow becoming the last poster here is a serious no no, so best not think about it even for writers can type with a vengeance where utter folly is concerned..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Cutekitty
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
i wonder if my stuff gets reposted elsewhere?

"...you have the right to remain silent I suppose..." started the goblin continuing "...but equally anything one posts may wind up across the length and breadth of forumland...", in fact, the goblin never named the name when quoting someone, only dealing with their content instead, explaning "...actually think it's part of the "goblins are not to be trusted" clause in the small print somewhere..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 6 91af182051cbdab28eee3b89e374bea4_we
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next