A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Out[Tsubasa]Of[Reservoir]My[Chronicle]Mind (OOC & Sign UP!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Out[Tsubasa]Of[Reservoir]My[Chronicle]Mind (OOC & Sign UP!)   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 pm

I've been itching and itching to mess with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle characters for a while, particularly Fai D. Flourite. He is particularly interesting to me~ ^^ Well, a little while ago, I hatched an idea for an A.U. RP that might be fun to play out in a forum or in a one-on-one with someone.

:: PLOT ::

Fai Flourite is a successful child psychiatrist for the “Hasegawa Detention Center for Troubled Youth”; a kiddy asylum. Kind-natured and soft-spoken, Fai is the favorite of the asylum and all of his patients have come to be released back into society. Young and in a promising career, Fai seems to have it all until he meets a new patient; a highly disturbed character by the name of Syaoran . From his first encounter on with the child, strange things seem to be happening to Fai and the skeletons in his own closet begin to rear their heads. Can he break through Syaoran’s own mental block before his own come crumbling down?

:: Rules ::

-NO GMING!
-NO killing of characters besides your own!
-Follow the RPG TOS, Rules, and Regulations!
-Keep it clean, nothing over PG-14 for both romance and violence.
-First come, first serve. I don't want anyone complaining about not being able to snag the character they wanted.
-OC’s are accepted.
-YOU MAY PLAY UP TO 2 CHARACTERS, OC OR CANON!
-NO SPEED POSTING OR FLOODING!!!
-YOU MUST POST “Break me, shake me, take me over~” SO THAT I KNOW YOU HAVE READ MY RULES!

:: Character List ::
Syaoran
Sakura
Fai D. Flourite: l i p STITCHED
Kurogane
Yuuko [Asylum Director]
Watanuki [Director Assistant]
Chii

[[ANY CHARACTERS NOT LISTED, JUST REQUEST AND I WILL ADD THEM! FAI'S BROTHER IS NOT A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!]]

:: Skeleton ::

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

:: ~ ::

Name: Fai Flourite
Sex: M
Appearance: Above
Personality : Kind and nurturing, Fai approaches his patients with an almost motherly manner. He is soft-spoken and most have never heard him yell. Inside of him, though, lurks a force of insanity and, when provoked, it proves that it is the stronger of the two personalities. At the times when this second personality has charge of Fai, his actions are both unpredictable and dangerous to himself and others.
History: To be revealed.
Other: Has the bad habit of sneaking in candies for his more behaved patients.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Out[Tsubasa]Of[Reservoir]My[Chronicle]Mind (OOC & Sign UP!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1