The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling
l i p STITCHED

Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Empty
PostSubject: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 pm

I love you I've actually been on here for a little while, but shortly after joining I got busy in my personal life [JOB HUNTING SUUUUUCKS XD] and then lost the password to my account. Happily, with the aid of one of the mods(?) I was able to retrieve my password and here I am~

So, hello everyone! It is nice to meet all of you and I hope we can become friends and RP with one another soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 pm

lol you finally made it to the introduction!! XD Glad I could help you out. I am sure that you will fit in well my dear. We are all friendly here and you will be well accepted. Read the rules and the news if you haven't already and enjoy yourself hun! We admins and critics are always here to lend a hand or an ear! ^.~
Back to top Go down
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling
l i p STITCHED

PostSubject: Re: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Thank you very much! Lulz. Bet nobody ever thought I would make it to the introduction, huh? Well, I did!

//sense of self-accomplishment.

x'D
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 am

the goblin felt it only fair to tell the truth and explain then, that queen bot, alias "l i p STITCHED" here, doesn't in fact do her own housework, no, she has a couple of dark Nubian topless menservants to attend to her each and every whim as they take it in turns to gently rub in those delicate scented oils before she dips naked into that deep hot Roman bath while the blindfolded soprano sings to her of her unrivaled beauty, "...I am sorry o great queen but I just thought that all this pretense to being an dud ordinary female had to end somewhere, otherwise Pinocchio could create a forest from it, but I know that your friends, will still love you even now, and love you no less for having graced their simple lives with your refined but licentious exquisite divinity then..." said the goblin, only the queen's welfare at heart here

Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Marilyn
Back to top Go down
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling
l i p STITCHED

PostSubject: Re: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 am

fleamailman wrote:
the goblin felt it only fair to tell the truth and explain then, that queen bot, alias "l i p STITCHED" here, doesn't in fact do her own housework, no, she has a couple of dark Nubian topless menservants to attend to her each and every whim as they take it in turns to gently rub in those delicate scented oils before she dips naked into that deep hot Roman bath while the blindfolded soprano sings to her of her unrivaled beauty, "...I am sorry o great queen but I just thought that all this pretense to being an dud ordinary female had to end somewhere, otherwise Pinocchio could create a forest from it, but I know that your friends, will still love you even now, and love you no less for having graced their simple lives with your refined but licentious exquisite divinity then..." said the goblin, only the queen's welfare at heart here

Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Marilyn

;] They're topless WOMEN-servants<3
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 am

(the goblin apologized profusely for his slight oversight then, knowing that he could correct the original text to "a couple of garden gnomes" if she so wishes, "...anything to please now..." mentioned the goblin once more)

ode to queen bot

"...let me imagine you then as dark, mysterious and deathly beautiful, a creature in the light silence that storks the hearts of men with an unhidden knife, where not so much asking "...would you die for me..." as "...may I have your heart..." and the number of men who have already said "...yes if that will please you, anything, I promise..."

Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) 392588tajid49ocg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)   Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloha Mi Potential Amigos :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: