The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Song-bird: interest check

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Song-bird: interest check Empty
PostSubject: Song-bird: interest check   Song-bird: interest check Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 am

My child, if you are reading this, then I have been captured. Perhaps I have already been killed. Stay strong, my song-bird. there are many things I long to tell you, but my time is short. I taught you years ago to fight against the Sunless Shadow, hoping one day you would join your ancestors as a Bright Knight. But things have changed, and I begin to wonder if we do not fight for the wrong side. Our king has been keeping Dark secrets. They change everything. The Shadow is not what we once thought.
The Immortal Light can no longer be trusted.

Song-bird, seek out the Drow, Elywis. He holds the key, and my confidence. trust no one that swears to the Light. I know this all seems strange, but keep on. I know you will find the truth.

~Nightingale

Your mother, the legendary Bright Knight Nightingale, has recently disappeared. Her Spirit, a white fox named Fov has come home to you, bruised and beaten, carrying this letter. The Eternal Light is - was - your deity. He is an everliving being that reigns over all the People. While all know of his existence, only the High King has actual council with him. Under the King is the Great Advisor, and then the King's most loyal warriors, the Bright Knights.

Nightingale was a close friend of the king, so her sudden distrust worries you. Not only that, but her claim that the Sunless Shadow - a dark and vile being! - is not what you once thought. . . your whole world has been tipped over.

It is up to you to decide what to do. Will you seek out the Drow and try and discover the truth your mother uncovered, or will you stay in your peaceful life and work for the King?
Back to top Go down

Song-bird: interest check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Advanced :: One on One Requests-
Jump to: