The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Attempt The Impossible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Attempt The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Attempt The Impossible   Attempt The Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

The impossible mission this time:
Locate target "Cardcaptors Sakura Dubbed" and watch, all the way through, without your head exploding from the horror that is Cardcaptors dubbed.

Chance of success: 0% to .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Will you do this mission?
YES NO

Basically, you make up a mission, and the next person to post can either accept or not accept to do it, but must make up a seemingly impossible, or at least very odd/funny/awkward mission of their own.

Care to play?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Attempt The Impossible   Attempt The Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Attempt The Impossible 4KFg5

Now let's keep the laughter to a minimum. I know this is not to scale. Both shuttles will take off Tuesday at 6:30pm. Now, 67 minutes later, you're gonna dock with the Russian Space Station to meet cosmonaut Zangief, who will refuel the shuttles with a bear (ohboyohboyohboy) and liquid O2 - that's your fuel - then you'll release and take a 60 hour trip toward the moon. Now we only have one shot of landing on this ammunition, and that's precisely when the bullet passes by the moon. You'll then use lunar gravity and burn your thrusters, slingshotting you around the moon, coming up behind the bullet. You'll be upward of 11 G's.

Your job?
Jump on it plumbers.

ยง
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Attempt The Impossible   Attempt The Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm

I accept!

Living under the same roof as another person can be a pain, especially when they pop up at the most awkward times.

Your assignment:
Find an item belonging to a person in your home. Take this item and hide it. Hide it well, then tell them to do something extremely silly and/or embarrassing to get it back.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Attempt The Impossible   Attempt The Impossible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm

YES.
Having someone move in with you is so overwhelming.

Mission: Pack your bags and tell your family that you're going to live with a complete stranger you met on the internet. See if they flip out. If so, demand they make you a pie and you will stay. If they don't flip out, just set your bags down and go pretend to mope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt The Impossible   Attempt The Impossible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt The Impossible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Games-
Jump to: