The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Heart Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CherryRed
Hatchling
Hatchling

Heart Sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Sisters   Heart Sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 am

"Odetta!" The voice rang through her head like the sound of shattering glass. It was the one who had so foolishly cut herself into their ranks. How in the world did this person know who she was? The idea that something was wrong- terribly wrong- was seed planted weeks ago; but not until now had it broken through the soil and begun to sprout. Curiosity killed the cat. But, frankly, the cat wasn't a mag at war. It wasn't likely that curiosity would kill her.. it was much more likely that something made of metal would. Maybe even magic. Did the blood-soaked ground ever do anything but prove that more?

Well, none the less, this 'enemy' who she felt she'd known for years (t'was an odd, probably very misplaced feeling) was surrounded with but another, and they were probably going to get killed... NO. She had to talk to them before that happened. And even if they killed her or something, the others would just take them out too.

Odetta hopped down amongst the knights and soldiers, avoiding the lashing blades the best she could, and pushed towards the one who knew her name. Her eyes were ice cold with determination.

"You fool!" One of the other mages cried. "You're going to get yourself killed!"
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Heart Sisters   Heart Sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 am

The two knights-to-be stood back to back, exchanging careful blows with the enemies that had surrounded them.

"I hope you're happy now, my dear-fool," Lishe said cheerfully, "You've found death for us both."

Kien snarled, lashing out and striking down one more enemy. Another quickly came to take the dead man's place.
"Don't be so sure, my friend," she said, wiping sweat and blood from her eyes. "I still see hope in this yet." This made her companion laugh wearily.

Kien's eyes widened as the circle of death began to part, letting room for the very person so most wanted to see.
"Odetta!" she cried out again, reaching out to her friend.
Back to top Go down
CherryRed
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Heart Sisters   Heart Sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm

She almost took the hand that reached out towards her. Odetta reached out towards Kien, but withdrew her hand before they touched. Odetta stood back a step, looking at the two with disgust. Everyone around her was filthy.. she resented it all. The sounds of death screams and metal gave the mage a headache. It was no good. There was something wrong.

"Who are you?" Odetta demanded, trying to keep an eye on everything going on around her. "How do you know my designation, and by what higher power brought you through our ranks? Stupidity? Are you suicidal?" Odetta couldn't stand around and talk for long. she had to get back and do her job, before it got too suspicious and she became a target too. There was no time. This encounter must be brief.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Heart Sisters   Heart Sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

Kien blinked, hurt.

"How could you ask that, sister? You've known me since we were children!" She shook her head, trying to clear it. Something was wrong here. What had they done to Odetta, to make her forget her best friend? She spat on the ground.
"As for what I'm doing here, I'm risking my rank and my life to come and find your fool-self."

Lishe lowered his sword, though he kept it unsheathed. The soldiers had stopped attacking, apparently engaged in the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Sisters   Heart Sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Sisters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2