The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Mic, Headset, Lipsync!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Mic, Headset, Lipsync! Empty
PostSubject: Mic, Headset, Lipsync!   Mic, Headset, Lipsync! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:19 pm

[There is no closing, so anyone who wants to join can.]

"It's day 1 here at OmniCon, and everything seems to be going very well. Panels are good so far, and all the fans are having a great time. I still can't help but feel, however, that usual sense of anxiety. I've been so bouncy and hyper the last few days, and now I'm finally booked for a panel with some of my fellow VA's. Hopefully, we can get that under way without something going wrong...Sounds like it's getting hectic out there. I'll write later."
~Avan's journal, July 14th, 2009~

As he exited his hotel room, Avan could hear the loud murmuring of thousands of otaku in the multiple main lobbies of the hotel. He entered an elevator, going from the 25th floor all the way down to the 1st floor. He was dressed in a red tunic with white pants with his long golden hair tied back in a brilliant, shining ponytail. It was the look of one of the many characters he'd had the privilege to play. Sitting in a chair at one of the multiple booths, he waited calmly for people to line up to ask for one thing or another.
Back to top Go down

Mic, Headset, Lipsync!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Inactive :: Beginner-
Jump to: