The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Otaku-based RP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Otaku-based RP? Empty
PostSubject: Otaku-based RP?   Otaku-based RP? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 pm

I know, title makes no sense...But, lemme explain.

I've been thinking long and hard, and no real plot-line has come to me yet. So, instead, who feels like they might be able to do an rp involving anime voice actors, otaku, conventions, and other stuff?

I put it in the fantasy section for reasons I'm still not sure of, probably cause I enjoy fantasy stuff like vampires quite a bit.

Anyway, who thinks they could do this?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Otaku-based RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku-based RP?   Otaku-based RP? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Hrrm . . . I'm not sure about the voice-actors bit (I feel weird playing real people, you see, although that may not be what you meant) but I'd be up for this, especially if other people joined. Lots of otaku in one place makes for fun. X3
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Otaku-based RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku-based RP?   Otaku-based RP? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 pm

I mean your character can be a fictional voice actor/actress who participated in fictional anime that has never actually happened in reality.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Otaku-based RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku-based RP?   Otaku-based RP? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh! Well alright then, that's awesome. Silly me misunderstanding things. I think I'm still a little traumatized from the old Risembool Rangers site, where people tried to actually roleplay Vic Mignogna and that was just a little more than weird for me . . .
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Otaku-based RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku-based RP?   Otaku-based RP? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:58 pm

That does sound freaky...Anyway, I guess I didn't make it clear.

Speaking of which, what should I call the rp? I can't think of any sort of names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Otaku-based RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otaku-based RP?   Otaku-based RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otaku-based RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Beginner :: Interest Check-
Jump to: