The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Ello,

My names Mina. I was sent here by Avalon, who is a really good friend of mine.

So, I guess since this in an introduction post, I should tell about myself. Well her are some of the main things.
  • I like anime
  • I like rock music
  • I like yoai
  • I like doing 1x1 rps
  • I LOVE to rp (obviously or i wouldn't be here)
  • I love my friends and love makin new ones
  • I am good at multi tasking
  • I have a spelling disorder but use spell check,so most my stuff is spelled right (when actually posting IC).
  • I like doing romance rps as long as they have some sort of twist

• Oks, so here are some of the things I like to roleplay ^_^
    (NOTE:I usually like to play a girl, but I will double.)

~anime/manga~
    Vampire Knight
    Blood Plus
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Inuyasha
    Absolute Boyfriend
    Chibi Vampire
    Pokemon
    Digimon
    X-men
    Naruto

~Random Parings~
    boy x girl
    demon x angel
    sin(deadly sin) x human
    Sin x Sin
    guy x guy
    vampire x human (NOT TWILIGHT!!!!!)
    teacher x student
    and more...I'm out of ideas on things........ lol

Back to top Go down
    Avalon
    Child
    Child
    Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Yay! Mina ish here! And you hash a Rhinoa avatar!!!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 pm

lol Avan, love!! *huggles* Yesh, I am here
    And ya. My computer sucks big time, so I had to just choice a avatar from the list. lol
    Back to top Go down
    Common Nonsense
    Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Ahh, I see you like vampires but despite Twilight. I do believe you'll fit in just fine around here. c:

In any case, welcome aboard. Take a look around, glance through the rules, do all that stuff that I have to say to make me sound like I'm doing my mod-like duties. (Even though I'm really not much of a moderator at all, ahaha.) You'll find lots of people willing to roleplay, so make a request or find one ya like and jump right in. Frozen Memory and Savfantasy are our admins, so feel free to ask them or anyone else questions if ya need to.

Whew, I think that's enough.
    Back to top Go down
    Avalon
    Child
    Child
    Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Still, it's a good avatar, my beautiful lady, that it is.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:01 am

oks, thank yous ^_^
    I cant wait to get started in a rp here. And yesh, you are correct. I do like vampires, as long as they don't sparkle in the f-ing sunlight....lol
    Thanks again for the welcome. I think I will search around for a rp now. lol ^_^

Awww, Avan! You make me blush!!
    Back to top Go down
    Avalon
    Child
    Child
    Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 am

Ah, but my words are truthful words, mia bella. Every one I speak, that they are.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:46 am

lol, i guess so. I never though of myself pretty....but I will take your word for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Savfantasy
    Owner
    Owner
    Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm a little late to the party. Due to holidays, probablement. Anywho, welcome to the site! It sounds like you'll fit right in here. Syl covered most of the bases. . . rules. . . . ask us mods questions if you need. . . blarg. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 am

its oks. Thank you for the welcome and hope you had a good holiday. ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Frozen Memory
    Founder
    Founder
    Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Oh my God I am so late to this!!! Welcome to the site!!! Thank you for joining and thanks to Avalon for inviting you! I am sure you'll make lots of friends here. You seem pretty cool and.... *high-five* another Twilight hater XD. Most of us here seem to hate Twilight lol. We even have a thread dedicated to making fun of it XD. You fit right in love. I am sure you'll find a role-play up your sleeve. We have a few going on now ^^ Again, welcome!
    Back to top Go down
    Avalon
    Child
    Child
    Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 pm

*takes a wolf pup form* I can has cookie now, Fro-kun?
    Back to top Go down
    Frozen Memory
    Founder
    Founder
    Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Of course you can have cookie!

-Gives cookie-
    Back to top Go down
    Avalon
    Child
    Child
    Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm

*nom nom nom nom!!!!*
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying   Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello ^_^ I'm new here but not to roleplaying
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
    Jump to: