The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

*Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*

Go down 
+2
Savfantasy
LadyAtenbellum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyAtenbellum
Hatchling
Hatchling
LadyAtenbellum

*Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Empty
PostSubject: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 am

O.O *Steps out all innocent and dainty*

Oh my,

Hello!

Well I am Antebellum! I have been roleplaying for a few years now and heard about this site through a mutual roleplayer. I'm hoping to make friends and have a good time here! Um, hmm, I'm VERY fantasy/sci fi oriented, but I don't mind the other roleplays out there. Those two just tend to be my favorite settings, anyway I'll shut up! I'm rambling now! Nice to meet you all!

*Looks confused*

I wonder if i exit...stage right or...is it left or.....maybe somewhere....else...and yeah...
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 am

-The audience stands and cheers-

Welcome to the site! We're all very glad to have you. As I'm sure you already know, it is imperative that you read the rules and such. Fantasy happens to be my best genre, so we might have to touch base sometime! Very Happy

Feel free to pm me, or any of the other mods, as that is what we are here for. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 pm

-Screams and whistles-

Welcome to the site love! I am sure you will make yourself at home here and you will make friends quickly. Savvy said most of it, but I welcome you anyway. Fantasy and science fiction seem to be one of the more popular genres here so you will fit right in. If you need any help, have comments and concerns, or just want to chat, feel free to pm any of us mods running around here. You'll end up crossing one of their paths. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 pm

*throw a slightly wilted rose*

Well, I'm sure you'll get along just fine here. c: Lots of people around (myself included) enjoy a good fantasy or sci-fi roleplay, among other things, so you should fit in just fine.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:34 pm

*Throws self at stage*

MARRY ME!!!!

Anyways, welcome. I'm almost just as new as you are here.

Wait a second. I haven't even posted one IC post in this forum! This is heresy!

I'm flexible in any sort of Roleplay, but if you ever decide to host a roleplay, and you want a good bad guy you can always call me. I'm not a fan of the whole 'HERO WINS IT ALL LOLOLOL' theme most stories have.

§
Back to top Go down
csleuth
Infant
Infant
csleuth

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 pm

-foams at mouth and faints-

I think you will fit in great on this site. I love sci-fi and fantasy crap as I'm sure the majority of this site does. I think it will be a blast. I also wanted to say I like Lady Antebellum. I think they are awesome! I hope you have fun here and I'm glad you joined. Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyAtenbellum
Hatchling
Hatchling
LadyAtenbellum

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Shiva wrote:
*Throws self at stage*

MARRY ME!!!!

Anyways, welcome. I'm almost just as new as you are here.

Wait a second. I haven't even posted one IC post in this forum! This is heresy!

I'm flexible in any sort of Roleplay, but if you ever decide to host a roleplay, and you want a good bad guy you can always call me. I'm not a fan of the whole 'HERO WINS IT ALL LOLOLOL' theme most stories have.

§

Oh my! Surprised

I don't think I ever had this happen. Goodness it feels like forever since I came back but thank you all for all the nice replies and posts! I feel all warm and fuzzy now, anyway I hope I get the chance to roleplay with you all at some point! Hopefully I actually posted my OOC in the right spot...I read the faq and rules and everything.....yeah pretty sure I posted it in the right spot. I hope I did O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*   *Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Lights flash, sounds go off. Glitter descends*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: