The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Setting the trap and send the bait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Setting the trap and send the bait Empty
PostSubject: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:59 pm

It is obvious I want a one on one and I am up for anything you throw at me or something we come up with. I am leaning a little more towards drama and some science fiction but if you come up with an awesome plot then please do share and I will be more than happy to do it with you. As for pairings if there are any, I will do yaoi or straight. Ask me about any pairing except yuri. That is one thing I will not do because I am not comfortable in that setting, not because I hate that pairing or anything. I generally play male since I am one, but I can play as a female as well. Double characters? That's fine with me as well.

Sooooooo...... Anyone interested? I hope. See you guys soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chat Noir
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chat Noir

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am

Well, I do have this idea for a yaoi roleplay. It's a lot like beauty and the beast, only in modern times and in more of a highschool setting. The beast is a terrible and violent rich kid who lives alone because he embaraces his family. The beauty's name is Bell and he is a gentle soul who loves to read and tend to flowers. His mother is dying however and he can't pay for the medical bills properly. The beast's family offers Bell money in exchange for going to live with (insert name of beast character) and tending to his needs and whims. Basically to be a companion, since beast is always complaining about being lonely. I would like for them to be in highschool so that I could also play a gaston type character to shake things up. Interested?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 am

Sounds interesting. Mind if I tweak a few things? We can leave it in high school if you want. Mind if I change Bell to a different name? Sorry, I get picky with names XD. When you say beast, what exactly do you mean? Are you really thinking of using the 'same' beast from the movie, (referring to appearance) or should I be envisioning something along the lines of the Phantom of the Opera?
Back to top Go down
Chat Noir
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chat Noir

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 am

When I said beast I was more or less just thinking of his personality. But we could totally do whatever you like for that, like for instance have him transform into a monster at night or have him be one all the time. It's up to I'm cool with whichever is decided. As for the name would you mind if I named him Chris then? Chris is one of my favorite guy names XD. Oh, and would you like to include the servants as well? Should they be human or objects?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am

I so picked Chris from your pm before I had a chance to see that was your preference XD lol. Glad we agree on that then. I am leaning more towards the idea of him being a beast in personality, or turning into something at night, but not a full on beast like in the actual movie. Still human, just appearance distorted to make people think he is a monster. Get what I mean? I find it I sometimes such at explaining ideas XD.
Back to top Go down
Chat Noir
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chat Noir

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm

So that's where my post went, I had thought that I had posted here and in the morning was like, whaaaa? I had pmed you! Instead of responding to the forum.

Ok, that sounds good, and glad you're ok with Chris. Now, what to do about the servants, do you think your character should have any? Or just live entirely alone?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:19 pm

lol. It happens!

Let's see... a servant or two will make it a little more interesting I think. I will also probably name my 'beast' Demetre. I like that name to XD. As for the monster part... I think I am going to keep that. I'll describe what he turns into when we get to that part. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chat Noir
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chat Noir

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Alright! It looks like we have it all sorted then, I'll put up the pic of Chris on Monday. When I can get to a proper computer, moms kickin me off her phone right now. Can't wait to start it!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:30 pm

lol okay! I've got some homework I need to do so I couldn't start it right now either XD. I look forward for Monday event though school starts again on that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting the trap and send the bait   Setting the trap and send the bait Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting the trap and send the bait
Page 1 of 1