A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

WUZZUP!? :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
csleuth
Infant
Infant

PostSubject: WUZZUP!? :D   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey Everybody! Very Happy My name's csleuth, for confidentiality. Savvy recruited me and I'm totally excited for this! Very Happy I'm new to role-play so I'm looking forward to this experience. I'm 18 and freakin hot! jkjk lol! . Anyway I really like art and I'm planning on majoring in it, but I don't know any specific field. I'm not a huge writer but I hope I can expand my abilities. Man, I'm so psyched for this. Hope to be impressed! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: WUZZUP!? :D   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Yes, you are pretty freakin' hot. xDDD

Glad you finally decided to be active! We're a pretty laid back group of folks here, so you'll fit right in. Just be your normal, insane self. Very Happy Make sure you read the rules and everything. If you ever need any help or anything, feel free to pm me or any other mod here (preferably me. xD ) I'm so excited to start rping with you! -screams like the little girl she is-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WUZZUP!? :D   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm

XD lol Welcome to the site! I am glad your hyped, I am to! -High fives- (I swear I am a guy. I am just wayyyyyyy too hyper for my own good tonight) Go savvy and her recruiting! I hope we can help you the best we can in your art major!! Hope to see some of your art, and we have plenty of people who would love to help you learn how to rp and all those things. Don't forget to read the rules, vote, and check up on everything!!! Click the dragons. –gives evil glare.- I will eat you otherwise.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WUZZUP!? :D   

Back to top Go down

WUZZUP!? :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: