A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

*Monacle pops out*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiva
Child
Child

PostSubject: *Monacle pops out*   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 pm

/invitation received.

Watson, where do you think we are at this moment in time?

I do not know, Shiva. Apparently we are stuck in some sort of very dark web site. Lots of little houses on a well worn path.

I see. We must have been transferred here due to the impulse of our real writer.

Real writer, Shiva?

The one above controlling our every thought and move.

Shiva, you're losing me.

My dear Watson, it's elementary! You of all should know about the great man from the sky...

Care for a lime?

Limes do not help this current situation, Shiva!

Now that is not fair, Watson- it is only a lime, and it's doing the best it can....

I hope we all get along well, I am Shiva- also known as Fong by my favorite character and favorite name. I have roleplayed for a year or so, but have adapted quickly to the form of the truer literate styles of Roleplay. It only took me a few months to discover my first character was a Gary-Stu- which was corrected accordingly.

I enjoy martial arts, the arts themselves, and videogames. Modern Warfare 2, anyone? I own an Xbox 360, and I love Left 4 Dead. I hope we get along well.

Pills here,

Shiva.

§
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: *Monacle pops out*   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 pm

lol that was entertaining to read ^^. WELCOME NEW FOLLOWER! I am sure we will all get along well. Just read the rules, vote, and catch up on the new things that just recently transpired here. Thanks for joining!! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: *Monacle pops out*   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Looks like Memory already covered all the basics, in his own little hyper way. ^^ Glad to have you here on the site, though! Feel free to pm me or any of the other admins if you ever need anything (even if it's just to talk). I can't wait to get to know you (and the. . . . other you? that was talking in your intro xD ) better! See you on the path!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Monacle pops out*   

Back to top Go down

*Monacle pops out*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1