The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Category Organization

Go down 
2 posters

Category
Great idea!
Category Organization I_vote_lcap100%Category Organization I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
I have a better idea
Category Organization I_vote_lcap0%Category Organization I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't change it.
Category Organization I_vote_lcap0%Category Organization I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Category Organization Empty
PostSubject: Category Organization   Category Organization Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 pm

One some of the sites that I have visited, they have role-plays categorized under their genre like fantasy, or sci-fi and things like that. Then I got a light bulb moment. Would you guys want us to categorize role-plays that way under their skill level?

Ex:

Advanced
-science fiction
-romance
-horror
That would be under all of the skill levels so that we can find all the role-plays faster without sifting through too many other rps. I know that isn't a problem right now but when we get more people it will be.

Another suggestion: Do you want one on one request under their own thread so they wont be lumped in with the other OOC threads

If you have another suggestion please post it in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Category Organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Category Organization   Category Organization Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I really like both ideas. I think they would be a great way to make the site look more organized. :3
Back to top Go down

Category Organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: