The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

:DOMO: Art Trade Galore.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

:DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Empty
PostSubject: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Welcome to :DOMO:

:DOMO: Art Trade Galore. AphrasiaandWillsDaughteragain

Om nom nom.

This is a thread devoted to art trades. You can trade with me, or whoever else you see in the thread.
    If you want to art trade, just show a sample of your art, or a link to a page were your art is hosted.
    Say you want art from ( ask politely )
    Say what you want, give a detailed description and picture reference if possible.

SO I'LL GO FIRST , MKAY?

I CHOOSE YOU Syldoran~!
    Lets trade.

What I'm looking for : My OC Character whose posted above ( I drew her way back when. ) , her name is unknown to me as of yet--since shes a being that doesn't even exist technically. Shes part Drow part Dragon. The only dragon you see in her is the red eye, the rest is pure drow.. White hair, gray skin and one violet eye. She doesn't have any wings or anything of the sort.. I guess if you want to give her pointed ears, thats completely up to you. As for clothes.. I don't really mind what shes wearing. I guess something simple, since she lives in the desert, if that gives any help.

Just post up what you'd like in return, and we can get our trade underway. ;D

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

OHMYGOD DROW. YES. <3

I've been really wanting an excuse to draw a drow for awhile. Also I've wanted to find someone who knew what "drow" meant. :3 I actually think I'm more excited about that than I am of the prospect of drawing one.

'Kaaaay who should I have you draw . . .

Nngh, I give. Draw Joey for me. 'X3 He's the only roleplay character or character otherwise that I have reference drawings of.

There's a few pictures of him in my art thread here. He's the guy with the green and brown hair. (Not to be confused with the girl with the similarly-colored hair, who is my regular avatar and oddly does not interest me as much as Joey does. Having a guy-self for things is highly amusing.) His clothes usually run somewhere in the vein of what he's wearing, though he's been known to wear sleeves under t-shirts instead or just plain t-shirts. Feel free to take some license with that, though remember he usually dresses casually and with pants a couple of sizes too big for him so that they're nice and baggy.

And that's about it. I shall get started on yours as soon as I may. >3>
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 pm

'Kay.

I have a rough draft here. It's highly unlikely I'll wind up inking and coloring this one; I feel like it's too plain and I could do better if I'm going to draw for someone else. But it's a decent concept of what she'd look like, so let me know what you think and if there's anything about her that you'd change. :3

:DOMO: Art Trade Galore. DrowforSenpai
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 am

I'm having the worst luck in the world with your art. First my tablet flipped out and made me completely ruin this drawing I had almost finished--now then pen isn't working right so I turned to drawing with pen and paper.. but since the scanner is being retarded I don't know when I can give you the ones I've done. I guess until then I can just keep drawing.. so instead of one you'll prolly get like 20 xD
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 am

Heheh, that's alright. Can't control your cruddy luck. :3 I'm patient.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 am

And HOMG
I had not noticed that you posted up my dragondrow child! My computer was being retarded I guess.. and I haddnt really noticed the picture--it was minimized I think, so I mistook it for an emoticon.

Its soo awesome.. I swear you draw just like one of my favorite comic artists on smackjeevs. Jeez..

I did forget to mention though, that shes just a child in my views, though I love seeing her as an adult and I freaking love what you did with it, simply awesome.

Oh oh oh! I did a few drawings and a full body of your guy.. but he looks way to freaking chibi.. Actually, everything I did is Chibi, and hes just like.. lawlcakes.. he looks nothing like you picture it, so I guess I will try again and make one more serious for you. Since.. you see him as the type of person who isn't chibi.. AT LEAST I DREW HIM WITH A CHIBI GIRL AND HES ALL LIKE >_>;; Umg gtfo.

xD

Don't hate me for making your OC CHIBI! ; v ;
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Oh. Well. I shall make her a child then. And an adult. They'll be standing side by side or something, in the same picture, and breakin' the laws of the space-time continuum.

As for Joey, heh, don't worry about him being chibi. I actually love doing a lot of chibi doodles of him and stuff because he's normally so serious and mature (when he's not screwing around, anyway) that seeing him otherwise is funny. So chibi away. :3
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm going to try to have it all up and ready to show you by tomorrow morning.. gotta try the scanner again.

I drew Joey on this pizza box my boyfriend got cause I was bored.. we were waiting for his mom and I was just terribly bored.. He drew the poney tail for me because I forgot.. so it looks different from a lotta stuff. xD I cant wait to show youuu

And nuuu dont break through space and time that would not be nice D;
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Joey doesn't have a ponytail . . . >_>

FFFF I haven't been working on my half. I've been busy. I'll get right on that now. D: Stupid English, eating up so much free time . . .
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 pm

YOU LIE D:

It looks like he does.

HAVE I BEEN DRAWING THEM FOR NOTHING?

AAAAAFHRUIGHEKGNDJKNSKNKJAVBIEKBJAS

jlfgkebienblskrljs

And I suck at drawing pony tails, so they look terrible.

Oh well, now he has a pony tail.

lawl.

Or maybe like

one of those addon hair things..yes..yes...

Oh god I'm a terrible trader. ; u ;
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Heheh, it's okay. I've been kicking around the idea of giving him a ponytail for a few months, anyway. I haven't really made an executive decision to let him have a ponytail but he hasn't looked too bad with one yet. ;3 I forgive you.

If you really want, consider it punishment for me not really working on my half. 'XD
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 pm

I just made the decision for you. xD;

Amagad, I think you might actually like my artwork.. I swear my stuff on my tablet is better.. but the pen is fucked up and I might have to get a whole new one.. which is making me think since I've had it so freaking easy I might as well get back to paper and pen once more... We were such good buddies I don't see why we can't make amends.

THEY'LL TAKE ME BACK I ALWAYS DO THEM WRITE.

Wait... wut.

Haha cornball jokes. I'm so bad.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm

At least you've known the joy of having a tablet. 'XD I have to work for one. Or subtly hint to my grandma that's what I want for Christmas, but I'd feel bad 'cause she bought me this laptop.

OHOHO LOOK AT ME STIIIILL PROCRASTINATIN'.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Done. c:

:DOMO: Art Trade Galore. DrowforSenpai-1

The space-time continuum is still safely intact.

Shading's kinda lazy, I'll admit, but at least I liked the lineart enough to not feel compelled to color it this time. Normally I would, but it looked pretty good this time in black so I didn't.

Enjoy. :3
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 pm

-drool- SO GOOD

D8

I'm trying to get the scanner fixed, I think I'll just hit up the library and see what they can do for me.

You'll like them I hope ; w ;

Now I gotta find something and color it in for you. xD
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Glad you like them. :3 I eagerly await to see what you have done.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:34 pm

I know you're having difficulties, but is there an ETA for your half yet? D: I wanna see.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:50 am

I have them done, in waiting.. But the problem is, I can't upload them. I'm going to try to do the stupidest thing ever, take pictures of them and try to upload via my friends camera.

The reason I have not been responding--or really working at it is the friend I am living with is in the hospital and might not be back till Christmas, and even then she may be confined to her wheel chair again.. So I've been trying to keep up with house cleaning and such. While trying to get things to give her next time I go visit.

I can try during this week to upload them, at least you'll get to see some of it.

May get a friend to come by and have a look at the scanner for me.. if he could fix it, it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:57 am

Oh, I see. Well, what you're doing is probably a little more important, huh? >3>; As always, take your time, but feel a little more legitimate about it now.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:24 am

I feel a little bit.. well a lot unprofessional. I should have never started the art trade up and yet I had no idea all of these things where going to happen. Before, when I was thinking of starting it I was hesitant in doing so, afraid that real life things would get in the way and I would only end up disappointing people.
I've divised a plan as to how to get you your art, though I am unsure when it will be. I'll have to go to my moms and use her scanner, its the only possible solution to this problem I can foresee. Again I am truly sorry for this inconvenience and do hope you can forgive me.
Life had begun to calm down so I believed I would be able to draw and enjoy myself again.. But, it only turned out to speed up once more.

I'll call my mother and see when I can next visit her. I'll let you know when that is and post it here.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Haha, really, don't worry so much about it. Problems come up. I get it. Frankly, your excuses are better than mine are half the time, since I usually delay things just because I don't want to do them. XD Feel free to take all the time that you need to get things sorted out before you start worrying all over the place about getting my drawing up. A picture isn't as important as the other problems it sounds like you're dealing with. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :DOMO: Art Trade Galore.   :DOMO: Art Trade Galore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:DOMO: Art Trade Galore.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Archives :: Critique-
Jump to: