The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

why hello there :]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

why hello there :] Empty
PostSubject: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 pm

I don't really know what else to say but hello everyone!

Oh! I've been rping since I was about 12, online on hexrpg.com, then I moved to gaiaonline.com :3

I hope to become a better rper here and write better. Until then I hope I can make friends with everyone!

Please call me Ana!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Welcome around. :3 You'll find lots of roleplay opportunity and writing and whatnot around here, I'm sure, so breeze through the rules right quick and enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 am

Nice to meed you, Ana! It sounds like you'll fit right in here. Make sure you read the rules, of course. rabbit

Other than that, just have fun! I came here indirectly from Gaia as well. Smile If you need any questions answered, or if you simply want someone to talk to, feel free to contact any of us Mods. I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Welcome to the Path from Gaia! I am sure you'll get along with all of us here. We are friendly and don't bite often. Make sure to participate in contests and what not. Not many people do that and Damien is slacking. -cough- mostly my fault -cough-. Well have fun!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Thank you all! >O< I'll make sure to show everyone that I'm not slow and incompetent. Hahah!

I will shine! *O*
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Yay for shine! Or sparkle as long as it isn't on a vampire. lol. Don't forget to click the pets! The dragons -cough cough- Or I shall eat you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why hello there :]   why hello there :] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why hello there :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: