The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Bug Squad (a Zombie Loan/Negima-ish Crossover fic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bug Squad (a Zombie Loan/Negima-ish Crossover fic) Empty
PostSubject: Bug Squad (a Zombie Loan/Negima-ish Crossover fic)   Bug Squad (a Zombie Loan/Negima-ish Crossover fic) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm

I wasn't sure if this would work also as an RP, but I'll just paste the intro and chapter one here...

Meeting 0

Imagine if there was a world filled with magic.

Imagine if there was a world filled with zombies.

Imagine if there was a world filled with monsters, demons, vampires, things that were considered that of the supernatural.

Imagine if there was a world filled with fantasy, complete with dragons, swords, faraway kingdoms and things that were considered out of the ordinary.

And then… imagine if your favorite fictional character from your favorite manga, the one that you respect and admire from afar, comes into your life… in the flesh. Is this possible? Well, maybe. If magic was on your side of the fence, that is.

You wouldn’t imagine the lot of them bunched together, but somehow… it occurred. This is a story where it had the whole package. Don’t ask why it happened, but rather how it happened. This is their story.

Meeting 1

Report Details:

Date: 2013, ten years later after the trip from Wales

Time: 20:57

Battle Status: Critical

“We must figure a way out of this! We’re exhausting Negi out!”

Asuna was the first one to cry out those words as she used her large demon sword at the unforeseen enemy. The enemy, which happened to be a large, liquid-like shadow, dodged Asuna’s attack and tried to strike back. However, the team wasn’t doing well. In the meanwhile, Nodoka tried her hardest to use her magic to help them the best that they could be.

“Be careful, he might have lowered his guard, but he’s up to something a lot more powerful than the last spell,” Nodoka warned everyone as Negi, their former homeroom and English teacher, motioned for them to move back. He pushed his glasses up before he could say something. However, that thought was interrupted as a series of random slams had the ground shaking, throwing everyone off balance.

Ashley Marple Christie, a younger ‘sister’ to Ayaka Yukkihiro, surveyed the situation very carefully as she tried her best to make her move with another spell attack to help Negi out. Used to be the youngest in class, now that age doesn’t matter since everyone in 3A graduated and went their separate ways. Almost. Only the girls who were in the Ala Alba Detective Agency and the girls who were in the original Ala Alba team remained behind, since Mahora needed someone to protect their schoolgrounds for good reasons.

“That magus… he must have used some sort of summoning base… I can’t see it, he’s covered himself in something!” Ashley cried out as she jumped out of the way to see what she could do to make things better, her purple dress and white cape fluttered in the wind as she tried to attack that monster in front of them. Meanwhile, Setsuna… she was doing well. She used her katana and sliced her opponents in half as she advanced towards that magus, dressed in a red and gold robe that had its hood covered for identification purposes.

“A Thousand Blossom Cherry Strike!” Setsuna focused her ki and used it against her opponent who stood there in the middle of the black, surrounding walls. A direct hit, and the magus fell onto his knees, severely injured. As the swirls of black slowly cleared up and returned to normal, the magus had its last say by using a large fireball and pushing it towards Nodoka’s direction.

Nodoka, who was there for strategic purposes, she was terrified, didn’t know what to do until Ashley arranged for her own body to be Nodoka’s body shield, also firing a large fireball at the enemy magus from her own wand, that metal thing known as the Aegis. Both of them were direct hits and Ashley fell into the realms of unconsciousness.

The only thing that went through Ashley’s mind was only one thing. Ayaka. Ashley could hear the others yelling her name out, but she was too tired to care. At least she knew that she was able to save Nodoka just in time because Ashley knew that Nodoka was in love with Negi. She knew it. And… she wasn’t going to regret it afterwards, since Ayaka wasn’t that serious about him, even though Ayaka was in denial.

“Ayaka-nee-sama…”

~*~*~*~

Date: Unknown

Time: 20:57

Black…

Fuzzy surroundings…

There was a girl with long, pink hair, looking at her, stroking her hair.

The grown up girl who had her long, purple dress and white cape on slowly woke up from her slumber. Wait, where was she? She didn’t recall sleeping here. Somewhat. She looked at her hands… there were markings, odd in design… and also there was blood. Blood? Where did that come from? She didn’t recall it at all. As a matter of fact, who was she? How did the blood come onto her hands like that? Did she kill someone? She hoped not, it looked crimson red enough to her.

Meanwhile, that grown up girl turned to that girl with the long pink hair and frail body, dressed in nothing but very poor clothing. Her face was stitched up, rather badly, and her eyes were sunken… blue, the grown up girl thinks. Even though her expression wasn’t quite visible to the naked eye, but that girl looked relieved that the grown up girl was okay.

“Where… am I?” the grown up girl breathed to herself as she looked around as she looked at that girl with the long, pink hair, “And who… are you?” she asked as the girl looked at her sadly. She didn’t have a name, either. The grown up girl sighed as she nodded her head.

“I don’t know what my name is, either. If I knew, I could tell you. I know,” she began as she looked at that girl, “We could give each other names until I know my real name and whatnot… and the explanation on why I got blood on my hands in the first place,” she suggested as the other nameless girl, nodded. Then, that nameless girl in the pink hair grabbed a bag of crisps that said “Kay’s Krispy Krisps” on it and pointed to the word “Kay”. The grown up girl looked at the package and began to frown.

“Eh? You want to call me that?” The grown up girl began as the nameless girl shook her head and pointed it to her. At once, the grown up girl realized what that nameless girl was trying to say to her. At least she thinks she knows what she’s trying to say.

“You want to call yourself Kay? After Kay’s Krispy Krisps?” The grown up girl said flatly as the nameless girl (now known as Kay) nodded happily as the grown up girl sighed. There was no use fighting it. Then, the grown up girl nodded as she managed to figure out a name.

“I know what I should call myself until I find out my real name… my name should be Maybelle Lemon… wait, Maybelle Lemon… that sounds familiar…” the grown up girl said softly as Kay blinked at her. With a sigh, ‘Maybelle’ managed to stand up and looked at the girl before she could say anything.

“Well, we should go and take care of these wounds… they hurt as though I have been through in a fight or something. I wonder what I fought against,” ‘Maybelle’ began as Kay nodded and took her hand to walk out of the abandoned warehouse in the first place.

---

Meanwhile…

Date: Unknown

Location: Zombie Loan Manga-ka, Convenience store (Chika’s job)

Time: 14:21

“Are you still moving those things, Gopher? I thought you’d be finished by now!”
“Chika-kun… they’re heavy!”

Chika and Michiru were at the convenience store, working part-time. Again, Chika’s employer had an important meeting in regards to the shop and Chika was left alone to do the minding until then. He sat there, his feet on the table, reading a magazine whilst she was doing the boxes. As soon as Michiru finished the last of the boxes that contained a lot of blank CDs, Michiru breathed a sigh of relief as she took a deep breath. Chika looked up and patted her on the head, with a smirk on his face.

“Ah, well done, Gopher. You did say you wanted to be a tad stronger, so I’m giving you an opportunity to do it, so there,” Chika teased Michiru as she felt a tad embarrassed about it. Go figure. She did say something about it and now… she’s paying for it. Then, Chika put his legs down before he leaned against the counter that separated between the two and gently pushed her glasses back.

“You look better when your glasses are in that position, not falling down your nose and looking like an old hag,” he said gently as Michiru fought to keep her blushes down. Even though she hadn’t been long in that Loan agency, Chika was actually the nicer of the duo. Not only he loved life (well, technically not life, but he lived like a human) but he had that determination and courage to get through that debt, come hell or high weather. Even the Grim Reaper, Zarame, chuckled to himself as he witnessed it.

I take it that… zombie likes you, Zarame began as Michiru giggled.

“Yeah… I kinda like him… why…” Michiru began as Chika blinked at her, confused. He had no idea why Michiru giggled or what Zarame said to her at the time… was it something offending? Chika put that aside and glared at the mini Grim Reaper as though he wasn’t welcomed with that comment.

“What did he say about me?” Chika demanded as Michiru tried to blab her way out of it all. It had made her flustered and this was a bad sign for her. Drats. Would he like her now? Maybe not. And that thought humiliated her because she wanted to say that she does like him, no… love him, because he was the one who helped her realize what death meant. And she had no idea if Chika loved her in return. Sure, he got a tad upset when he heard about the ‘date’ with Sotestu… and the breakup in return. At least Michiru got that out of the way. Now, to try and concentrate on confessing her love to Chika.

“Uh… I…” Michiru began to blurt out some nonsensical thing that only made Chika frown and he thought that he made his eye twitch at the sight of her nonsensical stuff, in which he didn’t bother to remember listening to it. However, unbeknownst to them, a girl came in, wearing clothes that of a jester and make up that was rather unique. It was a teardrop on one side and something on the other side. She came in, juggling. The two of them, both Michiru and Chika, just glared at her, mystified. What was she doing here, juggling in the middle of the store like that?

Then, ever so slowly, that girl got on one foot and continued to juggle, perfect balance. Michiru and Chika were amazed by this, mesmerized by the girl who just juggled in front of them. As that girl juggled, there was another person, a woman in black, was sneaking in the store, trying to search for something. As soon as that woman got it, she sneaked out of the back door. With luck, Chika noticed the woman and was rather upset that he and Michiru were tricked. Big time. He leapt into action and pushing Michiru aside, Chika gave chase.

“Oi! Stop! Thief!” Chika hollered out loud as he tried to chase that woman down. However, Chika was unlucky. He lost track of her and didn’t know where she went. Whomever that was, that woman disappeared into thin air. Like… magic. Chika shook his head. The only person that could use magic was that Mafia moron that Shito was supposed to be in… what was his name again? Tofu or something or rather… he didn’t want to know. He hated that man after paralyzing him on purpose. For now, he had no choice but to return to the store… before he gets into trouble with his employer.

---

Meanwhile, Mana Tastumiya grinned to herself. She had the sapphire brooch, a large, blue sapphire brooch that would determine that girl’s fate. She pocketed it, for now, she figured that she could have a good use for it, if she knew how it was done. She and Zazie made a good team; at least it fooled the employees for a few seconds whilst she searched for that brooch, just as Ashley had described it. Now, all Mana had to do was to help Ashley put the pieces back together, whatever it was.

“Well, Ashley-san, I hope your instructions are clear enough because it’d be a disaster if you mess these instructions up,” Mana said to herself with a grin as she jumped from place to place, trying to spot where that girl might have gone to. Mana knew that Ashley would have amnesia and would try to recover her memory back, but she knew that it wouldn’t be that easy.

And that is how the basis of the Bug Squad came about. With Ashley having amnesia and unknown enemies about to strike at any possible moment, it was up to Mana whether if she would try and fix the pieces together before these events took place before them.

---

And that's the first two! Do comment and whatnot... I don't know if this is going to hold out or not...
Back to top Go down

Bug Squad (a Zombie Loan/Negima-ish Crossover fic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Archives :: Critique-
Jump to: