The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Home of the Hosts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Sorano sat up straighter in her seat as the Student Council began discussing the petition they had received for a new club.
"Wait a second," she protested, "You can't seriously be thinking about allowing this? We have just gotten rid of the last group of trouble-making-lady-lovers. They give no real benefit to the school!" The discussion continued, and Sorano began to sink lower and lower into her chair. It seemed that despite her strongest protests, the Council was intrigued. Most of them had heard of the antics of the last Host Club, and were interested to see how one would behave.

She cleared her throat after the vote was cast, and stood up in front of her fellow students.
"Very well," she said. "With nine votes to one, the Host Club is accepted as a school organization. I must request though, Mr. President, that they be placed under probation. Allow a member of the student council to sit in on their meetings, and make sure they are going to properly represent the school."

The president pushed up his glasses, which gleamed in the light.
"Can I presume then, miss Mayaka, that you are volunteering for this duty?" Sorano's mouth gaped open before she remembered to close it.
"Well, uh, that is. . ."
"Then it's done," he said maliciously. "You will sit in on every meeting, and make sure they are doing a good job. Understand? I believe their first meeting will be today, as soon as they get the news of their approval."
Sorano sat back down with a sigh.
"Hai, Mr. President. I will be there."

Two hours later, she found herself standing outside the famous Third Music room. Rose petals flew at her as she opened the door, but she blew them away in annoyance.

Last edited by Savfantasy on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Iggy was sitting by his phone in anticipation. It had been a while since he had requested the Host Club be continued and he hoped against all odds that it had gone through. That club had been his idol and they had done so much for the school. It was only right that he take it up and continue the tradition. He groaned and put his head down on the table and glared at his phone. Every minute was agonizing. If they didn't call, that would mean they rejected him and the proposal. Why they would was beyond him.

Then the phone vibrated and blasted his ringtone. He jolted up surprised and grabbed it. He nearly dropped it again in his rush and excitement. He flipped the phone and put it to his ear the wrong way before he got it right. "H-Hello?" he answered. There was a pause and then he grinned broadly. They accepted it! "Thank you so much! We won't let you down." He hung up and quickly dialed the others and set up the meeting. He rushed to the music room and started to set it up. Since it was the first meeting, there wouldn't be any costumes.

He set up the fan and started to set up the tables when the rest of the hosts began to slip in and help him fix everything in place. Some brought in food and china dishes and vases. At last, everyone was ready and it was picture perfect. Iggy grinned and took position with the others when the door opened. Our first customer He put on his charming smile and waited for the woman to step through the door and to be greeted.

"Welcome to the Host Club!"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Izumi was eating dinner when he got that blasted call. He answered with a quick “What,” when he saw who it was. He got an excited the Ouran High School Host Club was starting up again and he sighed. He had wondered if the student council would allow it. If not he knew he was going to get bugged to make them allow it.

He walked into the fated music room on the first day they were starting. The baka who created it, Ryuu-san, was jumping up and down excited because he was apart of a new legend, a little boy was sleeping a bit, Nekozawa-san, and one guy was smiling, Kappa-san. This would be a start of a long year, but who knows what this club would bring. He knew one thing though, it wouldn’t be easy. Apparently the student council wanted to watch in on the meetings. It would be interesting to say the least.

Setting up wasn’t the hard part, but sooner or later someone would be walking through the doors of the third music room. Who it would be and how they would react to the Host Club would be key to the success of the club. If it was the Student Council adviser, then they would have to find a way around the problem he or she would present, if not then it would be up to how the hosts present themselves.

As Ryuu-san started the flowers a person came in right as he sat down. The hosts took their spots right next to him.
“Welcome to the host club,” they all said with a smile, first impressions where key to making a business grow or fail after all.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 am

Sorano crossed her arms as she regarded this group of fine looking young men. She cocked on eyebrow in their leader's direction, clearly unimpressed. So, this was what all the girls had been petitioning so hard to support? She sniffed, and walked into the room.
"I am Sorano Mayaka from the Student Council," she said in a cold voice. "I will be attending your club's meetings to decide if they are," she sneered, "worthwhile. Do your best." With that, she went into a back corner and sat down, not waiting for an invitation. The sooner this started, the sooner she could find a reason to disband them.

Kyo was ready to prance up to greet the new customer, but her icy welcome froze him in his tracks. She glared at the whole group, and went to sit down in the corner. Although she was out of the way, Kyo could feel her presence. He let some tears form in his eyes, and sniffed cutely. He trotted over to Izumi, and wrapped his arms around the other boy.
"Izu-chan! Izu-chan! She's mean!" he wailed.

A handful of girls were passing the music room when they heard the commotion. They glanced in, and a blush quickly colored their faces.
"Aw, look," one of them whispered to the others. "Isn't he cute?"
"Omigosh!" another responded, "I-it's the host club! The host club's open!" This was greeted by a chorus of squeals as the girls decided that whatever they had planned to do was no longer important.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm

It was Aniki's first day at the new school and it was clear he was still the outcast. No one knew him and no one even tried to greet him. He didn't mind. At least they weren't snearing at him and calling him names. Maybe he could make himself a new reputation at the school. He wouldn't let anyone find out about his past. He wished he didn't even have to live through it. At least he was somewhere new. Maybe everyone would just leave him alone. That was best, but he still needed to be involved in some social activity.

He gathered up his things and started walking through the hall ways with no purpose. He really needed to be social. When was the last time he spoke to anyone outside his family? Just that morning to the admissions office. When was the last time he had spoken to someone his age? He couldn't even remember. He had always stammered and blushed. Could he ever get over that useless habbit? He groaned and walked towards the music room without realizing it.

He heard a commotion inside which quickly nabbed his attention. What was going on? A club? He glanced around and saw some girls 'awwwing' and squealing. What where they entranced about? He glanced into the room and saw the Host Club. A boy who seemed hardly old enough to be in the school was hugging another boy who looked less than interested. Aniki couldn't stop the blush that came to his cheeks. It was adorable! He choked down his own squeal and tried to cough instead.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Iggy was thrilled to have his first customer come in initially. Once the guest introduced herself however, his face fell a little. A Student Council member. She was already dimming the celebratory moment. She was cold and she seemed to be a little more than haughty. That could have just been him though. He knew the Student Council would send someone, but he hadn't expected said person to have such an indifferent attitude. She didn't even look interested!

He froze for only a moment however. He had a job to do as leader. He cleared his throat and brightened his perfect smile once more in an effort to break some ice with this 'advisor' He walked over to her and gave her a bow, taking her hand in the process and brushing his lips against it in his greeting. He hoped she was a friendlier person than she appeared or this would be a little harder than he had anticipated.

"Good evening. Thank you for joining us and I am glad you are here. My name is Ryuu Iggy and I am the President of this club. If you have any comments or concerns about this club then you are more than welcome to come to me to straighten things out. I would love for you to point me in the right direction if I do slip up on something," he informed. "While you are here, is there anything I can get y-" The squeal of the female gender brought his attention back to the door. They had more guests!

"Welcome to the Host Club!" he welcomed them. Then another person stepped in view. At first, Iggy thought it was a girl. He gave a double and realized it was a boy. How could he have missed it? He was wearing the male uniform! Must have been the long hair in the front he thought to himself and turned his attention back to the Student Council member. The others could deal with the guests.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Izumi had to give a small smirk that their first costumer would be the stundent council member. However, he didn’t expect her so soon, nor for it to be a girl, interesting. One thing he didn’t calculate though was how the Nekozawa-san got stuck to him and was crying that she was mean. Also the fact that he had gained the nickname Izu-chan from it. He stared at Kyo wondering what he had done to have gotten this Nekozawa to stick to him.
“I-it’s the host club, they’re open!” he heard. Make the best of it, he thought.

“It’s alright, she is just here to observe, but for now Nekozawa-san, what might be the best is to entertain the young women over here seeing as Iggy’s attention is to the Student Council member,” he said so the girls and Kyo could here him. The boy perked up to this and let go.
“Welcome to the Host Club,” he said with a small smile. His mind was already calculating.

He had started a table where there was already a table set up and he lead a few girls that wanted him to be their designated host for the day. He asked each of them what tea they would like and such. This was, after all the first time he had done this. He sat down and crossed his legs expertly and put his head on his hand. Some of the girls squealed, this would probably be easier then it seemed at the moment.

“Izumi-sempai,” a girl asked quietly, he gave her a small glance and a nod to continue, “why didn’t you accept the final nomination for running for Student Council President. Most people would have voted for you.” Here was a question he was dreading, but he didn’t let it show, he just smiled, “I had no time and there were other qualified people to become president so it wasn’t needed. Also would you rather I wasn’t hosting you right now and being the president.”

“N-no Izumi-sempai, I didn’t mean that at all, I actually like it better that your hosting us right now,” he chuckled and it made the girl relax.
“I was kidding with you, relax,” he lifted her hand and brushed a light kiss on it, he saw her blush a deep red and he gave a small smirk. Definitely might be easier then once thought.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Sorano watched with a cocked eyebrow as the club activities started. As she had anticipated, it all seemed very superfluous and meaningless. She had to admit though, she was a bit surprised by the members. Izumi was especially a surprise. She had thought he had more sense than to be a part of a club such as this. She fixed her glare onto the club's president as he approached her. Her files said that he went by Iggy. He bent and kissed her hand, seemingly unaffected by the stare that daunted so many others. She promptly pulled her hand out of his.

"Oh believe me," she said with a very small smile, "I will be sure to inform you of anything you do wrong. For now though, I believe you are neglecting your customers. I must say, that doesn't seem like a very proficient way of running a club."

Kyo looked up at the group of girls, as if surprised by their presence. He wiped away the crocodile tears that spilled from his eyes, and put on the biggest smile he could. He pranced over to them happily, taking the hands of two girls in his own.
"Welcome to the Host Club!" he chirped. He pulled them gently over to a small table by a window where he had some tea and treats set up. He couldn't help smirking a little on the inside. These girls were already blushing and cooing over how cute he was.
"Would you like some cookies?" he asked them, wide eyes. They were quick to assure him that they would eat if he would to. With a big grin on his face, he took a bite of one of the cookies. It left crumbs all over his mouth, which he left for the girls to wipe off.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Aniki didn't know if he should walk into the club, or just go to his dorm. He wanted to walk in so badly! The hosts were gorgeous! Especially the dark one. He looked so calm, collected, strong... Akira felt a blush creeping up on his face and quickly turned away from them and tried to get his heart beat to slow again. He didn't want them to know his secret. That would just ruin his reputation all over again. He wouldn't be able to start over.

He glanced back into the club with longing. He needed to be part of a club. If he could maybe convince them that it should be part of it? That way he could look at them all the time, no one would know, and he would be flirting with girls. No one would figure it out, right? A little shaky, he walked into the club. Who would he talk to? Who was the president? He swallowed and looked at the hosts. He walked over to the dark one.

"Um... hi. What does it take to join the club?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Izumi looked up, his green eyes flashing at the boy who just came over. He lifted his head and there was a clear frown on his face. He looked at the boy once more and smirked. A blonde haired bishouen, shy apparently, girls were already looking at him with hearts in there eyes. Seems interesting. Kappa Aniki, the name came into his head as well as his class and year.

“Kappa-san,” Izumi said, “You want to join the club?” it was a little incredulous to say the least. Why would a normal person want to join the club unless they’re bugged into it by Iggy. He ran his hands through his hair.

“You’d have to talk to the club President,” he said, the girls were leaning closer to them. He sighed, “Iggy! You have a person who wants to join the club.” He looked back to the blonde boy, “I’m assuming as a host right,” he smirked as Aniki started to freak out over the small comment.

“I’ll leave you in Iggy’s capable hands for now Aniki-san.” Some of the girls began to talk of how that was beautiful and things like that. Then he saw a chill run down their spines, he looked back and saw Izumi Sorano staring at them, something would have to be done about that as the guests were being scared by her glare. A small smirk found its ways to his lips, something indeed.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Iggy straightened and kept one hand folded behind his back out of habit as he kept the cheery smile on his face. Sorano was colder than he thought. She hadn't melted yet! Her words were to direct for him to ignore and he couldn't let them slip by. She would not slander his name or his reputation. He glanced around the room quickly to make sure all the guests were being taken care of before he responded.

"I don't see anyone neglected my dear. Besides, I may be a host, but as president I have other duties to perform besides helping the lovely ladies. You too are one of my guests for you are in the meeting. What kind of president would I be if I didn't attend to you as well?" he replied just as sharply. The smile never faded, but his eyes had slightly gotten colder. Fight fire with ice, he thought to himself. Upon hearing his name called, he looked up to see Izumi with the boy he had confused to be a girl.

"He want to join the club? Splendid!" Then he turned back to Sorano. "Please excuse me, but I now have a matter to attend to." He gave her a nod and walked towards the blond boy. He had potential. He looked like the shy insecure type and girls flocked to those like the bad boys. He would be a perfect addition. His smile brightened and he wrapped an arm round his shoulders and steered him away from the table.

"So what makes you want to join the club?" he asked warmly.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Aniki blushed a little at the attention he was receiving. He wasn't used to this kind of thing. Talking to random guys wasn't high on the list either. He was surprised he was able to say anything at all to him! When he called to the president, he was doubly surprised. He hadn't even done anything that could prove him worthy of joining the club yet! Would there be some humiliating initiation? He would run if there was. He didn't want to be humiliated. Everything seemed fine so far though. Until the president came over.

He wrapped his arm around him and Aniki couldn't stop the blush that came to his face. The president was close to him! He was touching him! Aniki averted his gaze in the hope that he wouldn't notice the red hot blush. He glanced over at the woman he had been speaking to and saw her cold eyes on him. He gulped and decided to look down at his feet. Maybe joining the club was a bad idea after all. He wasn't used to hanging around people. He should have joined a less social group.

"I-I did want to join... I am not s-sure though. I haven't really flirted with anyone before..." he responded. When was he going to let him go? This was so awkward! He didn't know how to respond! Was there going to be an interview of some sort? He was just fine with written applications, not so much on the verbal scale. He sounded to girly.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Something in Iggy's tone made Sorano sit up straighter. An angry blush came to her cheeks as she struggled to think of a response. This guy was just so. . . so. . . obnoxious! And full of himself, to boot! Her hands dug into the seat of the chair as she struggled to keep her cool. After all, she was here representing the student council. Before she could respond though, he was called away. She settled herself for staring at his retreating back. Her glare inevitably turned to the person he was talking to; a nice looking boy who was probably too innocent to be in the club. As he shrank from her gaze, she almost felt bad. But if he was interested in joining the club, then he was her enemy as well.

She frowned, and crossed one leg over the other. From the way the boy was reacting to Iggy's casual actions, he seemed more like a customer than a host. She shrugged. But from a business standpoint, he would make a good addition to the club. Which meant that she should do everything she could to keep him out. That would have to wait until club activities were over for the day, though. After all, she had to keep up appearances before the normal students.

Kyo looked over curiously at the new boy. He seemed awkward and shy, which was kind of cute in it's own way. He could see his customers looking over at him with longing. Well. That wouldn't do. He didn't mind new members, but he had to make sure he could keep his own customers. Which meant, appealing to what they liked. He hoped up and bounced over to Iggy and Aniki. He took each of their hands in his own, and began jumping up and down.
"Yay! Yay! Ani-chan, Ani-chan! Ani-chan, are you going to play with us too?" He asked, his eyes sparkling happily.
His smile was genuine as he saw his customer's clutch at each other in glee.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Conway

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Sho Tsukino was hiding below the window to the third music room. He had to once again escape from his fan club. He hated that they had so much interest in him. At least getting away from them help with his training. Above he heard what could be the reforming of the host club. That was not his concern, his concern was making sure his fans where gone. He took a quick but through peek around and seeing no girls quickly made a break for home. He could only hope the host club would take care of his girl problem. The last one was probably the reason why his older brother was able to go so unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:22 am

Izumi couldn’t help but give a small chuckle at what happened to the Student council member, there she was glaring at the boy who wanted to be a member and Iggy. Also Kyo was acting funny as well, a little jealous, Izumi was sure, the attention leaving him and going to the one who wanted to be in the club.

He turned to his guests with a small smile and said that it was quite comical. The guests laughed while saying it was cute, they were thinking only how Kyo hopped and bounced over and how he was acting with Aniki, not really what he was thinking but if it suited his purpose he would use it. He looked at the Student Council Rep, and had an idea.

“Ladies, as you can see, Kappa-san wants to join as a host for this host club. I think a good way to judge him would be, if you ladies get hosted by him, just a little bit and tell me what you thought,” he said with a small smirk.

“Wh-what, why would you choose us?” one of the girls asked. He gave a small hidden smirk once more.

“Simple, to be a host you need to get used to being around fine young women like yourselves, and not crack under the pressure, which some “shy” types tend to do. Also I trust your tastes, and believe that you would tell me all of your truthful impressions.” The girls gasped and giggled at what he said as he gave a small smile.

“We'll do it!” The girls all yelled at once and rushed over to the trio of men, asking Kyo to host them for a bit. Not telling the others that Izumi asked them to do it. Izumi leaned back on the couch, he also knew that they each wanted to meet Kappa-san by the way they looked at him when he was over here. It was a good way to test the prospective member.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 pm

"You aren't sure why you wanted to join? That's a little odd. Stop stuttering. It can be cute around the girls, but if you are always stuttering, they'll loose interest in you. Don't be so meek. Show me some back bone!" Iggy commented and shook Aniki up a little. He hadn't said that to be mean, but it was true. Aniki would need some training and these few words would help him on the road. The question was however, should he accept him?

Aniki did look girly. He looked like a porcelain doll and some of the girls would love that he was sure. There He was blond and blue eyed, also a plus to his appearance. There was that stutter though. did he always stutter or was it because he was new? Iggy knew that this was Aniki's first day at the school so that must have been why. He hoped he would shape up soon.

then he heard Izumi's comment and looked up at him. He was smiling and the girls were fawning. They liked his idea, and who was he to deny them their little fantasy? He was their host after all. Besides, he like that idea. It would give Aniki a chance to gain some points in his favor. He didn't care if the student council would have a fit. He was going to move his club forward and hopefully Aniki wouldn't be a miserable mistake.

"Sure. Why not? Show us what you've got Aniki." he pushed him forward towards the girls and watched him stumble a little. He noted that Aniki was shaking a little. Why was he so terrified? This should have been heaven for any guy!
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:45 am

Aniki blushed and tugged his sleeve. He was stuttering and Iggy noticed it! He even told him to stop! This was so embarassing that he had been caught. He gave him a nod and glanced at the arm around his shoulder. He suddenly felt like he waqs being watched. He wanted to hide. He wanted to go running out of the room and hide. It was a mistake when he walked into the room and asked his stupid question!

Then he was put to the test. They wanted him to be a host! The girls were already jumping and wanting him to come over to them. What was he supposed to do? He had nothing! He never flirted with anyone before, let alone a girl! He shut his eyes and trembled a little. No doubt Iggy would feel the tremor and think him a coward of some sort and ban him from the club. He wondered if that would be a good thing or a bad thing.

"Um w-wait! I-I don't know what to do!" He was stuttering again. He needed to stop stuttering. "I am sorry. I am new to this. I am not ready yet!" He sounded like such a whinning baby. He was making a fool out of himself on the first day. He was hopeless. He couldn't do anything right. He would never change.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Kyo snickered a bit to himself. This boy was so awkward! Could they really make a proper host out of him? Sure he was cute, but if he couldn't even talk to the girls, then he would be useless to them. Regardless, they wouldn't know until he started this test. And he seemed so nervous, that he would probably need a push of some sort. Luckily, Kyo was good at pushing.

"Come on Ani-chan! You'll do great," he giggled, still hanging from the boy's arm. He pulled him slightly, leading him in the direction of the girls. "It looks like they're really excited to meet you!"
The girl's squealed their agreement.

Sorano concealed a yawn behind one hand. This was rather boring. Although she had been slightly interested to see how Aniki would handle himself, it seemed like he was already tripping over himself. Perhaps she wouldn't have to do anything about him anyway. She glanced at her watch. At least the club time was almost over. Would she really have to do this every day? Well, at least it would give her even more reason to find a way to close this club down.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Izumi sighed as he watched what was going on, the boy was clearly choking. He placed his hand on the back of the couch and hopped over it walking towards the others. He frowned, “Kappa-san, if you really wanted to join this club I suggest you try hosting these ladies who went out of there way to talk to you. It’s not so hard to just talk to a person, and this way makes it look like you’re the titanic sinking. If you really want to join the Host club, I suggest you get your act together and show Ryuu-san what you can do for this club.”

Izumi turned to Kyo, “Nekozawa-san, you also have guests your neglecting I would suggest getting back to them, they seem a little distraught that your over here with three other girls and Kappa-san rather in their company.” He gave a small smile, but it didn’t reach his eyes as he bid goodbye to the group that had clustered together, if meeting were going to be like this where they had to deal with a member like he’s a child then he didn’t need it. Also the fact Izumi Sorano-san was scaring customers was a bad sign to.

Izumi walked over to Sorano-san and gave her a small cup of tea before leaving quietly to go host a few more girls who decided to ask for his service. He said of course with a smile and walked over. He felt a pair of eyes on his back and he narrowed his. Something would have to be done about this. True Iggy was his friend and was probably the only reason why he joined this club was because of constant bugging but if the Host Club time was going to be spent like this it was a waste of valuable time of doing something else. Things would have to change, starting with Aniki getting in or not, if he did, self confidence would be step one, if not, then Iggy would start something, but now Kappa-san getting in or not was the main thing.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Conway

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Sho arrived home and scowled up at the building. It looked nice and peaceful like any other rich house hold but it was not. It was the house of the Tsukino clan and as such appearances were very deceiving, after all it would not do for the clan of the best bodygaurds to not be versatile. They put on this front so that normal people thought them harmless and that they had a choice in becoming bodyguards.

Sho scowled at the mirror thought of having that choice. All those able to be bodyguards in the Tsukino clan became bodyguards, they were groomed for it from birth. It did not bother Sho for he had no real interest in anything, no other career he wanted to pursue, but he had heard of others who wanted to pursue something besides being a bodyguard they were either force to do it in their spare time or forced out of the clan. The only famous Tsukinos were bodyguards of the famous. Sho wondered at times if that was not done on purpose.

Sho finally pushed opened the door amd was immediately forced to go through various opstacles. This happened every day though it was changed at random times with the opstacles remaining the same for no more than hour. The only way to get out of it was call ahead and have a very good reason or not be a Tsukino born and raised. Those that could not become bodyguards had a different building to live in. Sho's mind wondered back to the hopeful loss of his fans to the Host Club.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 am

Kyo pouted cutely.

"Aw, Izu-chan! I was just saying hi to the new recruit!" He turned to his fans with a glimmer of tears in his eyes.

"But I'm sorry I was so thoughtless to you girls. You'll forgive me, won't you?"

Moved by Kyo-kun's words, his neglected fans gathered around him, hugging him and cooing soothing promises that they didn't mind in the slightest.

Kyo smiled happily.

"Yay! I'm so glad!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Now then, would you girls like some cake?"

The girls nodded quickly, each eager to share her cake with the sweet Nekozawa. Kyo grinned as he continued expertly entertaining his guests.

Sorano accepted the tea that was offered to her with a distrustful glare. She didn't trust any of the host club as far as she could throw them - they did make an activity out of lying, after all - but she distrusted Izumi-san most of all. He was popular among the guests, but his cool and calculating eyes had always sent shivers down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home of the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Hosts   Home of the Hosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of the Hosts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Intermediate-
Jump to: